8-Bath Time

[This chapter contains some sexual actions between two people inside a room in which you get cleaned up. If you don't like this please skip the chapter.]

Peers' P.O.V:
It's this dream again. Alice and I are enjoying a day outside when I hear her scream. A zombie with one eye and silver hair is there. He runs away when he sees me. He had also bitten Alice and she is losing her life. Barbara then appears and attacks me with a metal pole. She is about to give the final blow, swinging one last hit at my head. When it connects I wake, startled from the dream. It's morning and Alice is already out of bed. I decide to take a shower only to find that Alice was about to take one too. "Oh I'm sorry! I'll get out and let you take one first." Alice stopped me from leaving the bathroom. "Peers, why don't we just take a shower together?" What? I don't want her to see me naked! "I know you're shy but you don't have to be embarrassed. You're really cute and I want to see all of you. I mean we're a couple now and couples take baths together. Besides I'm gonna be naked too so it's even." She does have a point. We are together so I need to be more open with her. I sighed in defeat. "Okay. I'll take a shower with you." She squealed in delight. "I'm going to help you take off your clothes and you can help me with mine, 'kay?" I nodded my head, sure that I was going to have a permanent blush from this.

Alice's P.O.V:
Wow. I'm surprised that I was able to get him to take a bath with me. I already filled the tub up with warm water. "Okay, can you help me with my shirt and pants?" Peers slowly nodded his head and helped me pull my shirt off. He hesitated at the pants though, taking a few seconds to do it. "Alright I'm going to help you with your shirt and pants now." Peers was hesitant once again but, nonetheless, nodded his head. I removed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants quickly. "Can I take these off too?" I pointed to his black boxers. His face turned a dark crimson and, after taking a deep breath, he reluctantly gave me the go ahead. So I pulled those down and off. I just stared in awe at his genitals. I've only seen my brother's when I would change his diaper but he was only a baby then. Peers on the other hand, well, he had a big boy penis. Peers started to get uncomfortable with all the attention that I was giving him. "Hey can you stop staring so much?" How cute, he's so embarrassed. "Don't be so embarrassed. You're pretty big you know, so you can just be proud." This just made him even more embarrassed. "Shouldn't I be the one comforting you into getting nude?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know but you can comfort me after taking off my panties." He kneeled in front of me and removed my panties from my body, quickly looking away from said area. Since I doubt he would know how to unhook a bra I did it myself. We got in the bath and started washing ourselves. "Hey Peers do you need help washing your back?" Before he could respond I went behind him with a wash cloth and started scrubbing. When I finished I noticed his hands had moved to cover his crotch. "What's wrong? You excited or what?" He looked at me flustered. Apparently he didn't enjoy my teasing him. "That's not funny. I've never even seen a girl naked before, much less bathed with one." I apologized and hugged him from behind. "Peers I've never seen an erect penis before. Can I see yours and maybe help you take care of it?" He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Uh, I guess but don't tell Bill and Barbara. This is embarrassing." I promised and got in my knees in front of him. He removed his hands and I gasped. He looked bigger up close, and I mean much bigger. I reached out a hand and grasped it. It felt warm and it throbbed against my touch. I didn't know what to do and looked at him for advice. He cleared his throat and placed both of his hands on mine. "You need to do it like this." He started moving my hand up and down in a slow manner. I noticed that whenever I touched the head of his penis his whole body would convulse. I guess his head is sensitive. There was a clear fluid coming out and with my other hand I reached out to rub the clear fluid all over the head with the palm of my hand. When I was stroking him he was breathing heavily, emitting small moans, and his legs would twitch a bit but when I did that he stopped breathing for a moment, made a very loud moan, and his whole body jerked forward. When I saw him do that I wanted him   to feel really good so I wrapped my lips around his cock head. His once closed eyes shot open in surprise and I started to go up and down tasting him the whole way. He put a hand on my head, not pushing just having there, and kept moaning loudly. He eventually removed his hand and told me he close. I gave him a thumbs up to let him know that I was okay with it. I don't know why but I want taste all of him.

Peers' P.O.V:
It feels like I can't breathe, this is just too good. I grabbed on to the edge of the tub for support. This whole time I had to restrain myself from thrusting into her mouth. I was close though and Alice gave me okay to cum. The railing that kept my mind from falling broke apart when Alice used her tongue. I couldn't hold it any longer and with a groan I can't inside of Alice's mouth. My eyesight went dizzy and when I could see again I saw Alice smiling at me. "That was amazing Alice, thank you." My voice was soft and relaxed. Alice, for the first time since I've met her, blushed. "So it felt good to you?" I nodded my head. "It felt amazing but what about you? I should help you, it's only fair." She agreed and leaned back, spreading her lips. "I'll open it while you help me." I thought that was a good idea
and went too her vagina. It was the first one I've ever seen and I wanted it to be the only one. I poked the opening, not trying to penetrate, just touching. Then I noticed a little extra down there. "Is this your clitoris?" Alice looked and nodded. "It feels good to be touched there." With that in mind I went to work. I had one hand poking her hole and the other flicking her bean. She started moaning very frequently and I thought to myself, "If she was able to suck on mine, I should lick hers too. " So I did just that, I started licking her hole. Unlike my finger though, I let my tongue penetrate. It was weird, I could feel her clenching around my tongue and i heard her yell out, "I'm cumming!" When she came she surprised me. It turns out that she's a squirter, something I didn't believe existed until that happened. I took my tongue out and Alice brought me into a kiss. I could taste my essence in her mouth, as I'm sure she could taste hers in mine. "I love you Alice." Alice looked at me, eyes half lidded. "I love you too Peers."