11-One Last Act Of Love

[There will sex in this chapter between two people. If you don't like it please skip the chapter.]

Alice's P.O.V:
Peers looked at me and I saw his eyes glisten. "I want you to be my first and last too." He pulled me into a kiss and picked me up bridal style as he took me to the master bedroom. He placed me on the bed and we started kissing, removing each article of clothing that we had on. Peers opened a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly. He put some on his finger and asked if this was okay, I replied yes. He inserted a finger and stared moving it around. He asked me if he could add another and I told him yes. He added the second finger, doing a scissoring motion to loosen me up better. He told me he was going to add a third finger and for me to tell him if it hurt. I nodded my head telling him okay and braced myself. He inserted the third and I felt some discomfort in the beginning. After fingering me for awhile he pulled his fingers out and lathered his member up with some of the lube. He got above me and opened my legs, moving them to each side of his waist. "I'm so happy that we're about to do this Peers."

Peers' P.O.V:
I looked into Alice's eyes. "Me too." I slowly slid inside of her, surprised by the tightness. I started to slowly thrust inside her, getting used to the feeling. Her vagina seemed to trying to suck me back in every time I pulled back and it made me just about melt. I increased speed looking for that one spot I've once heard about that makes the girl feel really good. After trying some different angles, Alice suddenly moaned loudly. "Ooh right there Peers, hit that spot again." I did again and again. Alice started pushing up against me, wrapping her legs around my waist to pull me closer and deeper. I noticed her nipples and wondered if they really got sensitive during sex so I reached out to pinch one. Alice moaned loudly and squeezed her vagina around my cock. "Ugh, Peers, it's so good. Keep doing that." I did using one hand to pinch her nipples and used the other to hold onto her legs. "Oh Alice, this feels too good. I don't want this to end, being with you." I thrust faster into her. "Me neither Peers, ugh, being connected, ugh, with you feels, ugh, so good!" I was getting close but didn't want to cum just yet. I leaned forward and started nibbling on on her nipples, which elicited a moan, and used both of my hands to help guide me in my thrusting. With a scream she tightened around me and squirted, her liquid helping to make it easier to thrust. I grunted and gave one last thrust before cumming deep into her now abused hole. We were both panting hard and suddenly became very tired. We snuggled next to each other and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Hmm... That was a short chapter huh? If you want to beat me that's okay I completely understand the anger that goes through someone when they read short chapters. But before that I hope that you all liked this chapter even if it is my smallest. The next chapter will be the last. I'm thinking about a sequel for this story and I will give desaturation l details in the next chapter. See you next week!

Word count: 603