Chapter 2

The sounds of nature were all around them.

"Hey, Red, do remember that time when a bear chased you through here?" "Yeah, I still can't believe we couldn't find it afterwards. Like, how do you lose a 4 or 500 pound bear!?"

"I dunno man, it just got away from us." "But it came back a few days later, right?" "yeah, it did" they kept walking for a while afterwards, Worldrunner, Red, and Clove.

"alright, here we are." Worldrunner said. they laid their equipment down (which only consisted of food, water, and a woodsplitter, woodcutter, and woodshaver axe)

"Alright, so where should we start?" Red asked. "Maybe over to our right, because there's plenty of room for the trees to fall." Worldrunner said. So, they started cutting Worldrunner cutting trees down, Red splitting the logs, and Clove shaving them of their bark. After a few hours of that they decided that was enough wood and started to head to home. They were carrying their packs when suddenly they heard a twig snap behind them. They all ducked down immediately.

"Oh, it's just Sol and the kids again" Worldrunner said to the others." Hey, you guys scared the crap out of us!"

"Heh, just what I'd expect from you uncle !" Sol shouted from a distance. "Now that you discovered us you'll have to fight to the death!" Sol and his group of friends appeared.

"Uhhhhh... why was that again?" Worldrunner asked. " Uncle, DO NOT ruin this moment for me!" Sol whispered. " Well toooooo baaad fooor youuuuu! We have to get back home. But, tell you what, if you help carry these packs ill do a training session with you" Excitement lit their faces. " Sure, well get home in no time!" Sol exclaimed

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for having such a short chapter, I got interrupted and decided to do everything in the next chapter