Trevor imagine

Yo yes its another trevor one but this one is dedicated to PhandomSlut as she requested it thanks hunnn xxxxxxx
Sorry it took so long xxxx
Ill have imagines for the other boys up soon xx

"Shit i cant do this im too scared.. look im shaking" i say to my friend as we get closer to over atlantic in the meet and greet que.
"Yes,yes you can do this you just need to stop worrying" she tells me trying to calm me down.
"But what if i mess up and say somethimg stupid and trevor hates me" i begin to shake even more.
"Look he wont hate you okay youre a wonderful human and he'd be stupid not to love you." She smiles at me.
"Right look youre next so get your ass up there and hug your future husband" she laughs and pushes me towards the boys.
I hug sean first then gabe liam charlie and finally trevor.
I hug him as tight as possible for as long as i can when finally i have to pull away.
I smile up at him and he sends a beaming smile back my way making his dimples extremely evident.
I move away from him and stand in between him and charlie for the photo.
I feel his hand go around my waist as we all smile and the flash goes off.

Throught the show, of which we managed to get front row on trevors side of the stage, he smiled a me a few times but i brished it off as nothing.
The show was amazing of course and i couldnt be happier right now.

The show ended and we headed outside but decided to wait a while to see if the boys would come and say hello.

It had been around half an hour of waiting in the cold but suddenly rik walks out to tell us the boys will be coming out to see us.
I begin to shake again but i try and stay calm.
I see them walk out, trevor being the last one and i smile as i see his face.
They are suddenly swarmed by fans and i decide to hang back a little as i didnt want to be pushed around.
After around 10 minutes i finally manage to get to trevor and give him another big hug.
"Hey i didnt get to speak to you properly in there" he says as he pulls away from the hug. "Yeah" i blush cause he seems to recognise me some how.
"I just wanted to let you know that i think youre really beautiful and maybe we could hang out sometime before us guys fly home"
"What really" i say stuttering my words.
"Yeah erm i mean if you want to obviously" he says sounding nervous.
"Erm yeah of course i want to im just a little suprised thags all" i tell him still not fully understanding whats happening right now.
" well take this and yeah text me later or something and we can arrange to meet before i leave" trevor speaks sming at me and hands me a piece of paper that im guessing has his number on.

We talk for a little while longer and get some cute photos before we say goodbye and i head off to find my friend.
I tell her all about what happened with trev and ive never smiled so much.

When i get home later that night i send trevor a text.
After a few minutes i receive the cutest text
"Good night beautiful im glad we met today and cant wait to see you again soon xx"

Right yeah im sorry this is the shittiest thing ive written in my life but i had to rush it to get one up but i promise ill work harder on the others just this one i wrote during exam week at school so its hard to concentrate

Sorry again but yeah sorry and ill update more now
Ill improve the ones i write from now on xx