sleepy sean imagine

Ooo finally an update
Its shit but here ya go xx

Sean walks through the front door to your apartment and you hear him kick off his shoes.
" hey baby how was your day" you ask your boyfriend as he walks into the living room.
But you get no reply as he flops down onto the sofa his head landing in your lap.
He lets out a long sigh and he turns over so hes looking up at you.
"It was good but we had so much bloody work i could sleep for a week." He tells you and lets out an exhausted giggle.
"What about you babe? What have you been doing?" He asks taking the subject off himself.
"Not a lot just doing as much work for these exams as possible" you inform sean as you run your fingers through his hair.
"Aww youre going to do well remember dont stress yourself out" says sean as he sits up next to you and pulls you into a hug.
After hugging for awhile he lies down on the sofa pulling you into his side.
You lie there for awhile and talk about everything and nothing before you can feel yourself staring to fall asleep as sean sleepily runs his fingers up and down your back but you know as his movements slow that hes falling asleep as well.
"Sean" you whisper to your boyfriend and place your hand on his chest.
"Mmhh??" He mumbley questions you.
"We should go up to bed cause were both going to sleep and im sure we'll be more comfortable there. Plus that way we can get changed into better clothes" you sit up and out of seans arms and see his eyes fluttering shut.
"Sean come one baby" but still no response.
"Sean" you say a little louder but once again your boyfriend doesnt even flinch.
You decid to give up calling his name and lean down to place a kiss on his lips which makes him stir.
"Come on baby lets go cuddle" you say reaching out to hold his hand.
Hes still practically still asleep but he takes your hand and pulls himself off of the sofa and follows behind you to your shared bedroom.
" here you go sean" i throw him a pair of joggers for him to change into and get a pair out for myself along with one of his t-shirts. 
He stumbles while getting himself into his joggers and once his shirt is off he collapses onto our bed.
I climb in beside him and lean my head on his chest running my fingers up and down his chest.
"I love you" he says pressing his lips to my forehead.
"I love you more" i whisper back sleepily
" i love you most" he says before we both start to drift off to sleep.

Xx
Ill try update more im editing and redoing a lot of my other books but check em out if you wanna