Trevor imagine

This is a pretty short and shitty imagine but i havent updated in awhike but i shall be more active now

"Have you finished yettttt?" Trevor groans from the chair by my desk.
Im currently sat on my bed revising for my last exam while trevor is sat at my desk playing with random items he can find.
"I'm boredddddddddd" he complains again.
"Trev I'm trying to revise, I have to pass this exam" you say beginning to get irritated.
"I know, I'm sorry babe. Its just ive missed you a lot and wanted to spend time with you" he tells you sadly.
"I know and I'm sorry but I'll be finished revising soon and then we can do whatever you want" I tell him before going back to my notes.
"Fineeeeeeeee" he puts down the pen he was fiddling with and starts to twiddle on the chair.
A few moments later I look up to see him spinning very fast on the chair, giggling to himself like a crazy person but i can't help but smile at his adorableness.
"Cash what are you doing?"
As soon as he hear my voice he stops spinning. He goes to speak up but lets out a "woooo" sound, I assume his head is still spinning.
"Entertaining myself" he answers simply.
"Well I've finished revising now, I've given up"
"Yes" the childish boy screams as he jumps from the chair.
He tries to make his way over to me but struggles to walk due to dizziness causing him to fall on the bed besides me.
"You loser" i giggle at him as he lifts his head off of the blanket to look at me.
"I may be a loser but you love me" he smirks
"True i do love you" I lean down to place a kiss on his lips.
I try to pull away but he leans more into the kiss making me fall back on the bed.
He some how ends up hovering over me, hands either side of my head. He lifts up one hand and pushes my hair from my face. " I. Love. You." He says kissing my forhead between each word.
Before i can speak up again he kisses my lips once again and i can't help but blush and smile into the kiss.

Dedicated to my fave cash girl  susieeeeee