Chapter 9

Louis' POV

I had talked Simon into letting us stay here for a little long before we head back to London. This way we could look for her. All I was really worried about and all I could think about was Rose, erm I mean Alice or. Oh bloody hell I don't know. This whole situation has messed with my brain.

I paced up and down our hotel room. Rose had been acting weird since we first met her, she was always tripping on her words. She would say this that make it sound like she lost someone but then steer the conversation into a whole different direction. She would also go and act like a perfect nice young lady to some stuck up rich kid. She would never truly look happy too, like she lost the one thing that she loved most, or lost the thing that was worth living for, for her. I try to ask her about it but she would avoid the subject like it's the plague.

Even with all of that though I fell for her. I wouldn't call it love exactly; it's more like a very strong liking and fondness. Whenever she would enter the room my heart would race like it's running a marathon.

But tonight she acted like a totally different person. She was always smiling and it would always seem genuine unlike most of her smiles which always seemed forced. Now she looked like the happiest person in the world.

And then before the concert she wouldn't let the hairstylist do her hair, nor the makeup artist with her make up. She wouldn't even let them choose clothes. She even refused letting us see her before the show. And then she went on the stage and said those things. When she took off the jacket and revealed her hair to be brown. I must admit that it fit her so much better than the blond but still. She even said that her name wasn't even really Rose Amnell.

After the concert when I tried to get to her and demand the truth from her she only confused me even more. She said that this guy named Detective Bond would come and explain everything. She made it sound like she was into some deep trouble and that we might not see her again. When she turned for the door I did something that even surprised myself, I kissed her. I told her that I would see her again but I could've sworn that she said that I would never see her again, before she ran out of the room.

All those changes of behaviors can confuse a guy. I hated the feeling that I didn't truly know the real Rose or Alice. Whichever is her real name? I sighed and collapsed on the couch. I closed my eyes for literally all of one second before I heard a knock. I grumbled to myself before hauling myself up and going to the door. I had long ago given up hope that it was Rose after the first ten times of it being mostly the guys coming and checking up on me. Like I'm the one who is in trouble. Rose is the one who went missing.

I swung the door open, expecting to see one of the guys coming to check up on me again. But when I opened the door I saw an unfamiliar looking man that I've never seen before.

"Detective Bond." The man sounded tired. He stretched out his hand for me to shake. I stood there unmoving. So this was the guy who would finally explain everything or at least help me make sense of this mess.

"Please come in." I stepped aside and held the door opened a little wider. The guy nodded and came right inside. He went straight to the couch.

"Now I know you must be confused as to why Miss Amnel did what she did tonight but I honestly don't have time to explain. I need to find her as fast as I can. She has done something that has put her in serious danger." He said getting straight to the point. My eyes widen in horror. So she is in trouble. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but I don't know where she went. I don't even have a clue as to what is going on." Mr. Bond cursed under his breath before he sighed and looked back at me.

"Well since I can't even really do anything for her anyway seeing as I'm way out of America, I have already informed the police here about it too. So I guess there's nothing I really can do but help shed some light on the situation for you. Go get your friends. I don't want to tell this sad story more than I have to." I nodded and rushed next door to get the others. I banged on the door and soon enough Niall opened the door.