30

HOLY FUGDE I WAS DEAD I AM SO SORRY THOSE LOVELY 63 FOLLOWERS THANK YOU OMG OK IM SORRY I WAS DEAD i TOTALLY FORGOT IM SORRY BUT HERE'S A 30TH CHAPTER. I MIGHT END SOON AT LIKE 35. BUT YOU KNOW, KEEP READING ;))

Colin just stood there at the edge of my bed, staring at my wall. I had filled the entire wall with pictures and magazine cutouts and everything. It was mess but it was a good mess.

I sighed and said, "Colin, what are you doing here?"

He didn't say anything for a while and said, "I just wanted to.."

"Yes?"

He then said something muffled and I frowned.

"Are you stalling? Just tell me, please."

"I uh, I kind of like you, Cassie."

What the fudge.

"Ohhhhhhh okay then." I looked down at the ground and tried not to say anything else.

"But uh, it's fine because you're with Hugo and I don't want to interfere with him and you guys seem to like each other and i will try to stop liking you but i still want to be frie-"

I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "It's fine. I'll still be your friend and I will always be."

"And, I'm sorry for everything I said," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah," He said softly, glancing at the door.

"You should, uh probably go." I said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, bye Cassie." 

-

"Hey Cassie," said Hugo the next day.

"Hey," I said but not exactly looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He said, trying to get my attention.

"Nothing, nothing," I say, "I'm fine. Let's go to English." I finish with a half smile, trying to tell Hugo that I'm okay.

No, really I'm okay.

Just lost.