Chapter Thirty-Three - Celebration

Luke’s POV

This morning i woke up and got go karting tickets for my birthday from Lexi. I got some alcohol and car seat covers and a new phone case from mum and so did Jai. Beau forgot about our birthday, so we wern’t getting anything from him.

I got ready for go karting and we walkedd out to the car. I placed Harmony in her carseat in and buckled her in while Lexi did Ariella’s. Mum wasn’t racing, so she was going to sit on the grass and watch, while looking after the girls. We got let in at the place and got ready. We sat in our cars, Lexi, Jai, James, Beau, Daniel and I and we started racing. It was the most fun i have ever had, i mean ive gone go karting before, but it was even more fun this time. We all couldn’t stop laughing because we looked hilarious and we kept running into each other, trying to win. Best birthday ever and it wasn’t over yet.

That night we went to Nonna and Nonno’s for a big italian family dinner. After dinner we were all so full, but we still had cake, as full as i was i shoved my piece of cake in my mouth and covering around my mouth with icing too. I went over to Lexi and kissed her with my icing lips. I could feel her lips smile against mine. Our lips moved in sync as our tongues danced. I licked the icing off her lips and she laughed “Ewww” all my cousins and siblings were saying. We just laughed, “What, we’re in love” i smiled cheekily, which made Lexi blush.

We gave Ariella and Harmony a little bite each, but they were only a few months old, they wern’t on to solids yet, so they just had the icing. They were still on bottles. It was getting late and the girls were falling asleep so we decided we should get going. We thanked everyone for a good night and said goodbye as we drove home.

We got home and Lexi gave me my best present. She had organised a strip dance for me. When she lived in brisbane her friends mum did pole fitness and she taught Lexi how to pole dance. It was the fucking sexiest thing ever. She danced to Show me how you burlesque. Each time she did another move, a different piece of clothing came off. By the way, we were alone. Everyone else stayed at Nonna and Nonno’s. It was just us and the girls who were asleep.

...A month later, It was the grand final of X factor and my baby was in! It was Bella Armonia and a guy called Bobby West. He was such a good singer, he had a voice like Bruno Mars. It was an extremely nervwracking night. The night went on and on and my nerves built up more and more until it was finally the deciding moment. “And the winner... of X Factor 2014..... is......

....

.....

.........

.....

...

..

.

BELLA ARMONIA!!!!!!!!”

“OMG THEY WON THEY FUCKING WON” I screamed out hugging mum, James, Daniel, Beau, Jai, Harmony, Ariella, Nonno and Nonna. I was legit crying i was so happy for them, omg. While we were waiting to go and see them, i posted a status on facebook and twitter to let all the internation fans know.. i was so excited and proud. “The winners of Australian X Factor 2014 is my beautiful fiances girl band Bella Armonia. I cannot even believe this, i have tears in my eyes. I’m so proud of you girls and i know your daughters are too. They have the best mummy in the world and i have the most beautiful talented fiance in the world. I love you baby, so proud xx”

...

Lexi’s POV

So last night i won the fucking x factor with my girls. So today we had to go to Sydney and do interviews aand then come back and do them it was gonna be crazy. But i wasn’t feeling that great, i really needed to go to the doctors tomorrow.

...

Yesterday was such a hectic day, i didn’t get to eat breakfast or lunch and i didn’t get dinner until 10pm last night. All i had to eat all day was a few pieces of apple at one of the interviews.Today i was going to the doctor and Luke going shopping with Ariella, Harmony, Jai and Beau. I was meeting them afterwards.

I went to the doctors and waited in the waiitng room for a while. It always felt like hours. Once i got in there, i got asked all the normal questions.. what are my symptoms etc etc. I then got asked to have a blood and urine test. I then went to meet up with the boys at the shops. Before i met up with them i went into the chemist to get something. I was a bit worried because this is a bit how i felt when i was in the early stages of pregnancy with Harmony and Ariella. If i was pregnant again, i would probably go into depression. I don’t have the money or time for any more kids at the moment, dude i’m 17 and i have twin baby girls, my fiances famous and nowmy girl group is too, that’s enough for now. I bought two packs of pregnancy tests and hid them in my handbag. I went and met up with the boys in thee food court for lunch.