Chapter 1~Don't Go

I looked up and saw him walking to the back of the room that had the huge hole. Quickly I ran to him I grabbed his wrist.
"N where are u going?" I said breathing heavily.
He turned and looked back at me with his beautiful light green eyes that almost looked blue at times.
" White..." spoke N. " White I'm so sorry but I have to go..,"
Before he could say anything more I cut him off,
"Where do you have to go N and for what reason?"
"Well sweet White I don't really know where exactly I'll go but I just need too, and the reason is because so that i guess I can find who I truly am. Since my whole life has been a complete utter lie." N replied calmly. " I need to go and find my dream as well, see White I know that you have found your dream and that is wonderful and I'm so happy that you have, but now I want to find mine and experience what it's like to have one!"
His eyes lit up with a sense of determination as he described all this to me. In the midst of his speech I had dropped his wrist, and suddenly he grabbed both of my hand and locked our hands together. I looked down at them tears threatening in the corner of my eyes. I looked up and squeezed our entwined hands.
"N I understand why you want to leave but could you please not go yet, instead stay for a little bit and we could work it out together please! I know that I'm sounding selfish but I can't bear you leaving not yet anyways!" Said my wobble voice a tear ran down my cheek.
N let pulled his right hand out of mine and used it to wipe my tear away.
"Don't cry White!" N said looking heartbroken, "I'm need to go so that when I get back I can be someone who is worthy to you and all your friends, someone who is seen with a good image and not one of my regretful past. So please White cheer up okay!?" Smiled N with tears sneaking up in his eyes as well.He placed a kiss of the top of my head, then let go and tossed out his pokeball containing Zekrom, and Zekrom respectively waited by the gapping hole for N.
N took a few steps away from me, then turned around and our eyes locked by now my face was Streaming tears.
"I don't know how long I'll be gone for but I promise you that this not goodbye for forever okay! I do know that our paths are going to cross again, and when they do I hope you will you be pleased." N said.
He then turned back around and hopped on to the legendary Pokémon's back. My feet began slowly making their way over to him and Zekrom. Then I sprinted,as I could see Zekrom beginning to levitate to ascend into the sky.
"Stop wait don't go yet! N my dream ..." I shouted hurriedly. However I wasn't able to finish because Zekrom took to the skies, taking N with him! I feel to my knees the tears came harder. "My dream" I sobbed "my dream was for us to be together!" I cried loudly into the damaged castle.
"Please come back N, come back come back!" I cried over and over again!