True friends

Dear diary,
I'm siting alone in the hallway at school. I still don't eat in the cafeteria there are to many people, so I sit in the hall and wright or read but sometimes I just sit there quietly.

That is what I'm doing, I'm siting with my legs crossed and my arms around my waist. And just ever so  slightly rocking back and forth,

I'm thinking about all the different scenarios in witch I kill Logan and save my family, set them free.
Of corse I am not an idiot and I know the law so at any time that I got so fed up with his shit and killed him that would mean saying goodbye to my brother,
and I don't know if I could do that.

My mother would be much easier we don't have that bond that mother and daughter usually share. We're different sometimes it's like she doesn't even care.
And to be honest it's the same for me if I were in a room and I had to choose between my brother and her, I would grab the gun or whatever weapon they had and shoot the bitch in the head.

But I would choose John over anything,
Because he's my little brother and it's my job to be there and make everything alright.

I'm snapped out of my dark thoughts when
William sits down, he looks at me with this goofy smile.

" Sadie?" He asks still with that grin on his face, his big blue eyes sparkling.
" William?" I ask the corner of my mouth almost lifting, " indeed" he answers and then out of the blue he takes my hand as soon as they touch I pull away he looks just a little hurt but he says nothing.

" why do you eat out here?" William questions me still looking hurt.
" I don't want to make anymore friends" I say as merrily as I can.
" oh " he says grinning once again,

" because I'm all you need?" He asks his eyebrow raised.
" Yes William you are all I need, my one and only true friend!" I says dramatically, throwing my hands in the air.
" you would be wise not to joke Sadie grace, I am a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to be my friend and yet you sit here and make jokes. friendship is no joke." He says sternly.

We both break into a fit of laughter,
" I've made a decision I'm going to eat out here with you every day, so your not alone." William says now completely serious.
" you don't have too." I say even know though I would love it if he did." Don't be ridiculous I do have to were true friends!" He says.