Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"June?" Dad asked in human form coming out from behind the bushes. I moaned and shook my head 'yes' letting him know it was me.

"Why are you here?" he asked glaring at me. "Here." He said throwing me a stick. "Write it in the dirt." he said.

I wrote: I got lost, Erin's on his way to get me.

"Well, I really do miss you guys." He said with a kind of sad expression.

I wrote: Why? I thought you hated us? Well...me anyway.

"I never said I hate you! I love you June!" He said with a sigh. "I guess we never really ever did talk except when I yelled at you. I'm sorry."

I wrote: Its ok dad...I guess, it's pretty hard being a single parent taking care of ten kids.

"Exactly, I'm sorry June." he said squatting down patting my head. "Will you forgive me?"

I wrote: Yeah I guess.

"Ok thank you, and this might sound a little weird, but have you and Erin tried...you know making babies?" he asked. I growled the most threatening growl I've ever managed to make and started to write.

HECK FREAKING NO WAY IN POOPVILLE AM I GONNA DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thats right I forgot, your a tomboy!" he chuckled.

I wrote: HOW WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO FORGET THAT??? IM THE ONLY PERSON YOU YELL AT FOR GETTING IN TROUBLE!!! IM AN AWESOME PERSON!!! GOSH DAD, YOUR TURNING OLD!!!

"Hey, I'm not that old! Forty-three and still hasn't grown one gray hair yet!" He laughed.

I wrote: Dad, all of your hair is gray!

"Ok, so maybe I am old. Well I better get out of here before Erin comes and attacks, it was nice seeing you again June."

Something about his sad expression on his face bothered me. I pushed him down to the ground and licked his face while wagging my tail.

"June, that was gross!" he groaned getting back up.

I wrote: haha wolf kisses! I LOVE YOU DAD! I'll see you later! Then I ran off into the woods towards Erin who was watching us.

"Bye June! I love you too!" He called after me before Erin and I took off towards the house.

~So, now you love your dad? That's a shocker?~

~Shut up!~ I growled running back towards our house.

------

Ok, I'm sorry it was a LONG wait for me to upload!

I'm sorry, but I'm a lazy person. Haha

Thanks for reading

~chappytherabbit!