Chapter 21

Chapter 21!

"You're pregnant." The doctor said smiling.

"Erin! I'm gonna kill you!" I growled giving him a death glare.

"Calm down." Erin said.

"You two can go home now." The doctor said rushing us out of the room.

We got in the truck and Erin said laughing.

"What's so funny?" I growled.

"Nothing nothing." He laughed.

"Tell me!"

"It's nothing."

"Tell me!" I growled again before giving him a titty twister.

"Ow! Ok! I'll tell you!" He said before I let go.

"What is so funny?"

"I'm just imagining everyones faces when you tell them you're pregnant."

"You're weird."

"Whatever." He said. "How are you gonna tell them?"

"I don't know." I said.

"Well, you have to tell everyone because I'm not!"

"Ok." I said before we pulled up to our driveway. I got out of the truck and started walking inside with Erin. I opened the front door and walked in. "You should wait to tell them tonight." Erin whispered in my ear.

"HEY EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" I yelled. "I'M-"

"Don't tell them now." Erin said while putting his hand over my mouth. I bit him and he let go.

"I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!" I yelled before laughing at Erin's bloody hand.

"YOU'RE WHAT?????" I heard almost everyone yell.

"You heard me! I'm pregnant!" I said. Dad came running up to me and slapped me across the face.

"What's wrong with you!" Dad yelled. Erin growled and pushed me back behind him and stood in front of me facing dad. Dad punched Erin in the face then I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ok ok stop!" I laughed pushing the two away from each other. "You guys are being retarded, and I need a nap!" I said before laying down on the couch.

"This isn't a joke June! You're going to have a baby." Dad said.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"I want to speak to you in private." Dad said.

"Ok." I said before dad dragged me into his room.

"This is not a game Junie. You're going to have a baby that you'll have to take care of!"

"I know. I wasn't planning on having a baby, but I can't stop what has been done. I'm gonna keep my baby safe, and Erin's going to help. I know it's gonna be hard, but I can do it." I said.

"You are just like your mother Junie." Dad said before hugging me. "I'll always be here if you need me."

"I know you will." I said laughing.

"Ok, come on. It's time to face the mob of your psycho brothers and sisters." He said laughing.

"Ugh...." I moaned before walking out of dads room, to the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couches. I sat down on the recliner with Erin. Everyone started blurting out questions.

"OK! ONE AT A TIME!" Erin yelled. "We'll ask go in a circle, starting with Emily."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Emily asked.

"We don't know yet." I said.

"What are you going to name it?" Suzanna asked.

"Jo." I said.

"We don't know yet." Erin said.

"It's gonna be Jo." I said.

"When is it due?" Jeremiah asked.

"...We don't know." I said.

"Do you want it to be a girl or boy?" Max asked.

"Girl." I said.

"Boy." Erin said the same time as I said girl.

"Are you gonna breast feed it?" Chris asked.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked so confused.

"Well, if you are I don't want to be anywhere near you." Chris said.

"Well I'm not going to." I said.

"Are we gonna be able to hold it?" Usui asked.

"Of course!" I said smiling. We went on and on with other questions from the rest. Then they started coming up with names.

"Harper Jr." Harper said.

"No, Johnathan Jr." Johnathan said.

"Ok, everyone write down the names you like on this sheet of paper, and June and I will choose which one we like the best." Erin said passing out a sheet of paper and a pen.

"I need a nap." I yawned before sneaking away upstairs. I went in my bedroom and closed the door. I layed down on the bed and relaxed.

"June! You're having a baby!" Quincy said walking in with some guy.

"Yeah." I moaned half asleep.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She said.

"I just found out at the doctors, then got attacked with a bunch of questions." I groaned.

"Oh, well congratulations!" She said hugging me.

"Who's he?" I asked pointing at the guy.

"I'm Jared." He said holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you June."

I shook his hand. "Yeah, a hand shake isn't cool. Give the pregnant lady a hug." I smiled before hugging him.

"We'll be in my room if you need us." Quincy said before leaving with Jared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theres chapter 21!

Thanks for reading,

<3 Chappytherabbit