I-(Fluff)

Third Person POV:

Dick tapped away at the holographic computer in front of him. He was alone in the cave, naturally, seeing how it was the ungodly hours of the morning and most were in their beds asleep. Tim was with him a couple hours ago, but he too left heading back to the manor.

Dick was used to all nighters. He may not have been the leader of the team anymore, but he knew they're was much work to be done around the newly rebuilt cave. It was bigger then the last cave, had more rooms too. More equipment was put in, including a trapeze set much to Dick's delight.

Dick sighed, he lowered his hands to his side as the holographic computer disappeared along with the light blue glow it gave off. He debated what to do next, it was too late to get nay sleep. He really needed to head back to Blüdhaven too. Crime doesn't run on his time unfortunately.

Dick decided to visit the memorial room before he left. A dark cave just below their base, It held 3D holographic images of fallen comrades. He walked down to corridor looking at the holograms with a deep frown on his face. Tula, Jason, Guardian, just to name a few. Dick feared the room would become crowded much too soon, and as his comrades lives were taken from them his fears were just being confirmed.

Dick sucked in a sharp breath, his heart squeezed when he stopped in front of a certain Yellow and Red speedster hologram. He licked his dry lips, a lump forming in his throat. "Hey, Kid Idiot." He laughed weakly. Of course, it was an empty greeting. Never meant to be returned by its receiver.

Sick choked back bile in his throat and continued, "Its been awhile, since, well, you know." He smiled, like he was smiling at a long lost friend finally being reunited with each other, but his eyes betrayed his happy expression.

NightWing wasn't a cryer. Neither was Dick while in the presence of other people. Crying is a weakness. He would repeat to himself over and over feeding his subconscious the lie that he had told himself for years. He believed if you told a lie long enough, and said it enough times, you would start believing it. After all, he was raised by Bruce. The unemotional Dark Knight himself.

"So much to say, so much I wish I could have told you." Dick said dryly. He never visited when people where in the cave. If the people upstairs weren't asleep and Dick was sure no one would wake up he wouldn't be here.

"I'm really sorry, ya know, about that fight we had before the, Incident." He said clenching his fists by his side. The hologram flickered for a moment, but nothing more. Dick had always regretted his last words to his friend. It wasn't a terrible fight, but nonetheless, it was a fight.

"Anyway. Nothing much has happened lately. Well, Connor and Me'gaan got back together. I knew they would." He chuckled quietly. He paused, silence hanging in the air with. The glow of the hologram was just enough to outline Dick's face. The silence seem to be deafening to Dick as emotions and feelings screamed in his head. It was enough to shatter him.

Warm tears slid down his cheeks from under his mask. He took his mask off, clenching it in his hand as he slid down onto his bum. He crossed his legs and wiped away stray tears.

"I miss you Wally. It hurts, it hurts more then the time I watched the love of my life find his own love. Hurts more then when you quit the team. It hurts more then when you and Artemis Eloped and I had to watch you walk away. Heh, why did I have to fall for my best friend? Why did I have to love you?" Dick poured out in a hushed whisper that almost seemed like it was being spoken into speakers against the cave walls.

"God you're such an Idiot." Someone spoke startling Dick. His hand carrying his mask flew to his face, slipping his mask on. He got up at flung around at an impressive speed.