part five

"what? you want to tell me what a crazy bitch i am again?" jun glared at him.

yoongi didn't answer, but took a few steps and sat beside her instead.

"are you going to sleep here?" he asked.

jun blinked her eyes a few times. she stared at him, studying his face expression. it raised questions in her head as to why he looked quite concern.

"none of your business," she said, turning her eyes away from him. she didn't dare to look any longer, seeing how cute his concerned looking face.

a cute guy is sitting beside me.

she almost smiled thinking about that, but then she remembered that he called her a bitch, not just any bitch, but a crazy one.

"are you really sleeping here?" yoongi asked once again.

jun let out an angry sigh. "so what if i am? it's not like you're going to offer me a room or something duh."

yoongi shrugged. "i was about to offer you a room though. but i guess you don't want. i'll leave then," he immediately got up before jun could process what he was saying.

"what? yah!" jun got up and followed his footsteps. but yoongi abruptly stopped, making her bumped into his back.

jun took a few little steps backward. he looked down at her. "yah? did you just yah at me? from one look i know you're younger than me. where's your manner huh? saying that to someone older, someone who offered a room to her. tch."

jun bowed 90 degree and said, "i'm sorry. i thought you were the same age as me, y—you look young and bright!" she complimented him. yoongi let out a chuckle, probably noticing the sudden change in jun's attitude.

"that probably sounds so lame. i'm sorry." jun looked down on the pavement. she cursed at herself. what the hell was she even saying? young and bright? huh, pathetic.

"follow me," yoongi said. jun felt a weird mixture of feelings. surprised, thankful, anxious, suspicious, nervous, all at once.

"are you really offering me a room? wait, how did you even know i was going to sleep there? it's not like i was lying and snoring on the bench earlier." she said, getting more and more suspicious.

yoongi continued the blank expression on his face. "i'm not gonna lie, i did follow you."

hearing him say that made jun stopped and she looked at him with terror reflected in her eyes.

yoongi sighed. that was not the right choice of words, but he didn't want to lie.

"look, i'm not a bad guy. let me explain," yoongi paused, waiting for jun to let him explain. he stepped towards jun, but she stepped backwards, not allowing him to get any closer.

don't trust strangers. as taehyung's words kept ringing in her mind, her heart began to thump faster. what if he has bad intention? what if he's going to kidnap me? what if he's going to sell my eyeballs at the black market—

"can i?"

she snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. "go on."

yoongi scratched the back of his head and hesitated, "um, from here? can you hear me?"

jun realized she already increased their distance, taking minor steps backward at each second. so she stopped.

"i can hear you just fine. now explain."

"okay so, i just got out of the door and that's when you bumped into me. i was about to get mad but then you ran away and i was about to curse but i noticed the chaos."