part nine

jun heaved a sigh for the tenth time in the span of five minutes they were at the amusement park.

not even a minute, no scratch that, not even thirty seconds since they stepped there, yoongi already pointed to rows of toy claw machines just a few steps ahead and extended his hand to her.

she rose her eyebrows, motioning him that she didn't understand what his extended right hand meant.

"give me some money, i want to play those." yoongi said, his steps becoming faster each second, which made it harder for jun to catch up since she was fumbling for her borrowed money from taehyung.

15 minutes later, yoongi was still glued to the same claw machine after trying out other claw machines which contained different stuff toys. jun, getting bored each minute passing by, went to sit down at the nearest bench facing the machine.

she didn't know what to do, so she decided to take out her purse to count the remaining money she had. he didn't even go for rides yet and her purse was already getting skinnier, but thank god yoongi made her spend some money since she was clueless what to say if taehyung found out that she didn't actually spend his money to find a hotel room.

and then she remembered that she borrowed her brother's camera for the trip, so she took it out. feeling a smile crept on her face, she snapped a picture of yoongi whose attention was solely on the kumamon toy he was trying to catch.

she was about to take another one when yoongi's eyes suddenly turned to meet hers. holy moly sushi he saw me someone save me from this embarrassing situation. save me, i need your love before i fALL— (im sorry)

jun kind of froze for a second, not knowing what to do when she just got caught, but then yoongi directly looked into the camera and surprisingly, smiled.

jun's heart suddenly thumped so fast that she thought it was not normal, but somehow she still managed to click on the shutter release button.

she looked at the picture of him and it immediately made her stretch a smile without knowing. yoongi showed his bright gummy smile through the transparent glass of the machine. it came out really well.

"did i look good?"

jun looked up and saw yoongi walking towards her, with a kumamon toy in his right hand. took him long enough.

"no, you look like a cotton candy." she replied. obviously she was not going to mention how he looked amazingly gorgeous.

yoongi rolled his eyes and sat beside her. "just because my hair's pink doesn't mean i look like a pink cloud-like food. let me see that—" he said, and leaned in closer to her abruptly, making jun completely startled. she shoved the camera to him and scooted away a little bit. again, her heart was beating at dangerous speed it worried her.

"damn i look way too good. you can keep the pictures." he smirked and gave the camera back to her. "anyway, want to ride the kamikaze?" yoongi pointed to the ride called kamikaze, and when her eyes landed to where his finger pointed at, she felt her blood drained from her face.

"no, if you want i can just give you money." she took out some cash and handed it to him.

"but you look bored. i was just wondering if you want to ride it together with me?" yoongi offered. though jun was quite touched and thought that side of him was nice to look at, she still would not ride that monstrous thing that spins 360°.

she shook her head vigorously. "i'd rather sleep in the streets than ride that. don't mind me, just go." she shooed him away.

yoongi didn't say anything. he got up and walked towards the kamikaze.