part seven

it was eight in the morning and jun already woke up. although the couch was comfortable and soft enough for her to sleep, she still glared at sleeping yoongi. she brushed the thought, thinking how ungrateful she was, considering she'd be sleeping on the hard woody bench if it wasn't for yoongi.

jun got up and went to the bathroom. since it was quite early in the morning and the sun barely showed up, she decided to take a shower later, considering how cold it was.

she stretched and yawned. looking down the balcony, the streets outside looked nice and calm. she wanted to walk outside badly but if she did then she'd be locked outside since this idiot did not know how to wake up.

she took out her phone and called taehyung. he picked up immediately the first second she called.

"hey, tae," jun said, walking towards the balcony. "jun! have you eaten yet?"

"err.. no. but i will, don't worry mom." she joked. taehyung was always worrying about her, sometimes even more than her own mother.

"i can never trust you—"

suddenly jun heard yoongi groaning and yawning, making a seemingly sexual sound quite loudly. wide eyed, she glared at him who only showed his gummy smile.

"who's that?" taehyung spoke. her heart began to thump so loud she was almost certain yoongi or even taehyung could hear it.

"uhh, the tv. i was watching the tv." she lied, and thank god he believed her. but not until yoongi made another sexual sound and he even called her name.

"mhmm jun, you're good," yoongi said, all the while trying so hard not to break into laughter.

jun literally ran towards yoongi and covered his mouth, not letting him speak another word.

she shut her eyes, just how am i going to get out of this? should've called hyejin instead uGH.

"um.. jun? are you okay? i swear i heard a guy's voice just now and it sounds really..." taehyung didn't finish his sentence but jun already knew what he was trying to say.

"yeah, i'm fine. it's just the tv, tae. nothing's wrong," she said, adding an awkward chuckle afterwards. which she regretted seconds later because that sounds like an obvious lie. and yoongi was still trying to make sexual muffling sounds beneath her hand.

"and the actor just so happened to say your name?" taehyung asked again, this time she could sense he was getting more and more curious.

"uh, yep!" she said, as she didn't know what else to lie. plus if she lied about something else, then he would have known she was lying about the tv.

taehyung stayed silent for a second it worried her. there was a 99.1% possibility that he would not trust her.

"so...," he paused. time was ticking and she waited for him to say something.

"are you watching porn?"

that was it. the moment yoongi lost it. he laughed so freaking hard that she couldn't stop him from making a sound. she rushed back to the balcony and said, "i did not watch porn, taehyung. and i'll ca— message you later, okay? something came up," then she hung up before taehyung could even say anything.

yoongi was still laughing so hard that he almost fell from his bed. jun glared at him and she was so annoyed that she took a sudden step forward, shocking yoongi who immediately stopped laughing seeing how close they were. yoongi scooted backwards, leaning his back on the bedframe.

"what? you said i have to stay three feet away from you, why are you—" again, she took a step forward, while sending him a death glare.

then she took the one of the pillows and smacked it right on his face.