29 - Conclusion

Wow. We've been together on a bumpy journey, eh? To me, researching for this series was an eye-opener, fascinating but often painful. I felt the need to share this information, though, because it's so important to be aware of the impact culture has on us. Thank you for taking this journey with me. I hope this series was useful to you.

Although it focuses on some serious and ugly subjects, it is about happiness: the happiness that's only attainable by breaking free from gender molds that enslave women to beauty and men to infallibility, the cultural straight-jackets that promote violence and vanity. I like this quote by Dulce Ruby: "Vanity, sex and destruction. You eat it all up because you were told it tastes good."

We need to step out of the rat race and the distractions, we need to take a look inside ourselves to focus on what really matters: self-knowledge, self-acceptance, spirituality and the sum of it all, which is love.

The ultimate purpose of our life in this world is to become better human beings, wiser, stronger and compassionate. The ultimate purpose of our life is love, the opposite of fear, violence, intolerance, selfishness, injustice and superficiality. A world geared toward those is doomed. But when it turns to love, it thrives.

God bless you all.

Love, light and peace.

_____________________________

If you'd like to help me, please vote for the chapters you've read if you haven't done so. You would be giving precious support to spread the word.

And if you feel like reading some fiction, head to my profile and check out my novels "RED: A Love Story" and "RED 2: A Trick of Mirrors." It's erotic romance with reflections about love and life. I also have a sexy, humorous and suspenseful 50 Shades of Grey spin-off short story.  xoxo