Chapter 3

••••••••RECAP••••••••
.......then she told me her name was Carter.

Chapter 3

Sam's POV

Carter.....Carter.....I love that name it's just so ugh I don't even know. "Well Carter I'm-"

"Sam Pottorff I know, I'm a huge fan of O2L." Carter interrupted me.

"Really?" I asked. I was actually quite happy she's a fan and she's not crazy. At least she will like my videos and support me. What am I thinking about, support, she's not even my girlfriend........but I wanna change that.

"Yup!" she said popping the "p".

"That's awesome!" I said. "So Carter do you live in LA?" I asked her.

"Yes actually, I live about 30 minuets from here." Carter said.

"Who do you live with?" I asked curiously.

"...............Well I do live with my parents but they had to move to Arizona for two years to take care of some sick relatives and didn't want me to come so I live alone, I have a brother but he's in collage." she said. I could here the sadness in her voice, probably because she's all alone or misses her parents. "I don't want to go back to that house though, I hate it." she said.

"Well you could.......maybe........only if you-"

"What Sam haha just spit it out." She said giggling.

"I was saying you could move in with me and Trevor!" I blurted out nervous to what she would say.

"I would love to!" she exclaimed. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me!" she said happily. She then jumped up and hugged me and I felt as if I never wanted to let go. Because truth is I didn't. I was so happy that she was gonna move into my house for two years!

Carter's POV

I was beyond excited that Sam asked me to move in. I mean sure we weren't dating or anything,as much as I wanted us to, it was still nice knowing he cares about someone he just met and because I wouldn't be so lonely all the time like I am at my house.

Author's Note

Hello everyone, well................my whole 12 readers lol I just want to say thank you so much for reading and voting on my story it means so much to me and I think I'm just gonna do short chapters like these everyday cuz it easier with school and stuff thanks again and plllleeeaaassseeee comment and vote I need feedback to improve my writing and stuff well I love you!

-Stay Beautiful
Faith O'Connor :)