Chapter 4

Carter's POV

Sam asked me if I wanted to go shopping to get some clothes since I will be staying at his house for two years and I kinda need clothes and I really don't wanna go back to my house.

We had done most of our shopping. Sam even bought some stuff. I got a lot of clothes. It's a good thing my mom left me a credit card for what ever. Sam paid for the stuff I got from PacSun. I told him not to and when I wasn't looked he paid for it. It resulted in me slapping him haha.

We had gone to all the stores we wanted but then I stopped dead in my tracks remembering I would have to go to Victoria Secret. Sam walked over to you and asked why you stopped.

"Well Sam umm.....umm we have to go to Victoria Secret." I said blushing.

"Ok let's go." Sam said surprising me. Well kind of Sam is a cheeky boy.

"O-ok, but wait out side till I'm done." I said sternly.

"But whhhyyyyy." Sam said whining.

"Because it would be awkward for you to be in there while I'm picking out.........stuff." I told him.

"Fine." He huffed.

We had gotten to Victoria Secret and Sam waited out side just as I had told him to do. I was looking at underwear and I thought I heard someone behind me but I brushed it off. Then I saw Sam pick up a pair of underwear.

"These would look good Carter." He said winking.

"Sam I told you to wait outside what are you doing!" I whisper yelled. Although I do admit the underwear he picked up was pretty cute but I would never tell Sam that. I'll just have to pick it up to pay for it when he isn't looking.

"I got bored and figured I'd help you." He said.

"You'r NOT helping me.........at all." you told him.

"Fine I'll just go back out there." He said grumpily.

I paid for my...........stuff and left the store. Sam tried to take the bag to see what I got but while he was running he tripped and fell and I got the bag before he could see what's inside. He got up quickly and his cheeks were more red than they usually are. He looked so cute!

"You ok Sam." I asked giggling. It was pretty funny.

"Don't talk about it." He said quickly. It was so cute how he was embarrassed.

••••••Author's Note••••••

Asdfghjkl I'm soooooooo sorry that I haven't updated I feel so bad agh I've just had a lot of homework and stuff but I promise I will be updating more and thanks for all the reads I love you guys so much!

Stay Beautiful
- Faith O'Connor ❤