Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Carter's POV

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Sam looking through all the stuff I got from Victoria Secret and I could feel my face turn a bright red and not to mention I was only in a towel. He was holding up the underwear that he told me that I should get but I refused even though I secretly bought them anyways.

"So you did buy them." Sam said with a wide grin on his face that I just wanted to smack off.

"YES I BOUGHT THEM AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK THROUGH THAT BAG!" I yelled angrily taking it from his hands and to be honest I think he was a little surprised at my outburst.

"Sorry." he said looking down fiddling with his fingers and I felt so bad for yelling at him like that over something so stupid.

"No, Sam, I'm sorry I shouldnt have yelled at you over something so silly." I said, sadness drippping in my voice. I think Sam noticed becasue he got up and started walking over to me.

"Hey dont feel bad its my fault, you told me not to look in your bag and I did so you dont need to apologize." He said looking into my eyes.

He started to lean in closer but then I realized I was only wearing a towel and I pulled back and got my clothes and got dressed. I waled in to find sitting on the edge of our bed with his head in his hands.

"Sam," I said slowly walking torwards him "s-s-sam are you ok." I said hastily resting my hand on his back.

Sam's POV

I blew it, I knew I shouldn't have tried to kiss her. Ugh why am I such a screw up?! I knew she wouldnt like me that way but I still wanted to be with her and I'm not going to stop until she's mine.

Carter's POV

I really wish I was wearing clothes when he tried to kiss me because I would've kissed him back. Ugh he probably got the wrong message and thinks I don't like him now, which is completely untrue! Sam's amazing, his smile, his eyes, his laugh, his body, his personality, everything about him is perfect. I guess I'll do the thing he was planning on.

Sam's POV

When I was sitting Carter tilted my head up with her fingers on my chin looking into my eyes. I could stare into her eyes all day they were a beautiful light grayish blue color.

In the short time I've known her I've noticed her eyes change color depending on her feelings, there gray when she's sad, bright blue when she's happy, dark blue when she's mad, grayish blue when she's nervous, and blue with a hint of green when she's excited.

We'll right now she was nervous I could tell I just wish I knew why. As I was about to ask her, Carter crashed her lips on to mine and of course I kissed back. This was the greatest feeling in the world I could feel the butterflies and fireworks going off, the way her lips fit perfectly with mine, it was amazing.

Carter pulled back with a smile on her face, a beautiful smile at that. I'm sure my face reflected hers but I was probably grinning like an idiot. I could still feel her lips on mine, my lips were tingling still. I never knew a girl could make me feel this way.

Author's Note

Hey guys I'm soooooo sorry it's been forever since I've updated! I really am going to try to update more often and I'm on a week break now so hopefully I can update a lot this week. any who I wanna say thank ya for the 300+ reads it means so much to me! please vote and comment!

Stay Beautiful
- Faith O'Connor ;)