Chapter 6

Carter's POV

I couldn't believe Sam got us that dog he's so asdfghjkl I don't know what to say. He's amazing I just wish I could call him mine.

"Sam oh my god I can't believe you got this dog for us, this is the nicest thing any one has ever done for me! I lov- your amazing!" I said. I didn't want Sam to know I had feelings for him...yet.

"Haha no problem, I've always wanted a dog so what a better opportunity." he said with a wide grin on his face. "What are we gonna name him?" Sam asked.

"That's a good question.............I like Austin." I said looking at the playful puppy.

"Yeah! I like Austin." Sam said picking up Austin.

Sam's POV

She was so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I know it's soon to tell but I think I'm in love with her. I feel like it, she makes me happy, shes the only girl that lights up my eyes and my smile. I was looking at Carter, she was playing with Austin. She noticed I was staring and I started blushing..........well my cheeks got more red than normal.

We decided to go home so we started walking to her car.

••••••Author's Note••••••

I know this is short but I figured I owed you guys another update since I haven't in a while and omg thank you soooooo much for 70+ reads it's crazy this book is growing more and more every day I love you guys so much!

Stay Beautiful
- Faith 😜