Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sam's POV

I set Carter down and I gave her the biggest kiss! I couldn't believe she said yes, it felt like a dream. All of a sudden Austin came running in wearing a little bow and Carter bent down and picked him up and started playing with him, lets just say it was pretty adorable.

We took Austin and got in my car and drove home. While we were driving I had one hand on Carter's thigh and I was listening to her sing Shadow by Austin Mahone.

"Did you know you have a beautiful voice?" I stated smiling while rubbing her thigh keeping my eyes on the road.

I could just tell with out looking that she was blushing.

"No I don't, STOP LYING TO ME!" she said dramatically while laughing, her laugh.........."SAM, SAM!"

"WHAT! HUH!" I was interrupted from my thoughts about Carter.....by Carter.

"Well we've been parked in the driveway for about five minuets and I wanted to get out but I can't because the door is loc-" I interrupted her by shoving my lips on to hers, I just couldn't help my self she just looked so.....beautiful. She started kissing me back but then Austin jumped up and started licking our faces. She started laughing and so did I. We grabbed Austin and went inside.

Carter's POV

I took off my heels and walked to our room.

"SAM IM GONNA TAKE A SHOWER!" I yelled across the apartment.

"OK BABE!.......WAIT.........CAN I JOIN!?" He yelled.

"AWW OF COURSE YOU CAN'T!" I yelled back.

I heard Trevor say "nice try bud" and I started laughing as I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I did the usual things that I do in the shower and I got out and then I realized something, shit I don't have a towel.

"SAM!?" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" he said regularly which meant he must be in our room.

"Can you get me a towel?" I asked him.

"Yeah babe, one sec." he stated.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door and I opened it a tiny bit using the door to cover my body as Sam handed me the towel.

"Thanks." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"No problem." he said grinning.

He then spun on his heels and walked to our bed and did a belly flop on to it. I started giggling and so did he and then I shut the door and dried of my body and put on my clothes. I then walked out of the bathroom and Sam wasn't on the bed and then I felt a pair of hands on my waist,knowing they were Sam's.

He then picked my up and threw me onto our bed and started tickling me.

"SAM! STOP! IT!" I screamed in between breaths.

"Never." he whispered in my ear while smirking and continued tickling me.

"AH! HAHAHA! STOP! SAM! I! CANT! BREATH!" I said laughing hysterically.

Sam stopped abruptly and pinned my arms down and looked at me, then my lips and I felt his lips crash onto mine and then we started making out an things started to get pretty heated. Sam brought his fingers down to the hem of my shirt but I stopped him.

"I'm sorry Sam but, I'm just not ready yet." said looking down embarrassed.

"Hey," he said tilting my head up to look him in the eye, "it's ok baby, I understand." he said smiling at me making smile back.

"Do you wanna watch some Netflix and cuddle?" I asked him.

"Sure, that sounds good." he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Ok I'll go get the snacks while you put on a show" Sam said.

"Ok." I agreed.

Sam's POV

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend, I thought to myself. I walked to our pantry and got out all of Carter's favorites: sour patch kids, skittles, starburst, chewy sprees, and Hershey's chocolate. I got us some Arizona from the fridge and carried the stuff back to our room.

"So what are we watching?" I asked while getting under the covers sitting up against the wall.

"Pretty Little Liars." she said grinning at me while sitting the same way I was.

"Ughhhh really?" I questioned her.

"Yup," she said popping the "p", "besides you know you like it you just won't admit it." she said smirking at me.

"Fine,fine,fine, your right it's not that bad." I admitted.

"I knew you liked it." She said under her breath and I started giggling and I put my arm around and she leaned her head in to the crook of my neck and we watched Pretty Little Liars.

I looked down and noticed she was asleep and I turned off the TV and the lights and I put my arms around her and fell asleep with her in my arms and a smile on my face.

••••••Author's Note••••••

HEY GUYS!!! don't hate me I know it's been a really long time but now that I have no life since it's summer I will be posting A LOT more and also comment which part you liked the most of this chapter and also THANK YOU FOR 1.11k READS it means so much and also don't forget to like or favorite or whatever it is my book love you guys

Faith O'Connor 😘❤️