A day with fear

I woke up some time later and whined since I was still in pain. I was still in the grey room which didn't make me feel any better. I got on all fours but instantly collapsed. I closed my eyes and whimpered. Then I heard someone very familiar "Let me go! You can't keep doing this to me! You can't break what's already broken!" Between each sentence there were cries of pain. It took me a minute before I realized who it was. S.B . Now I was panicking. Is she okay? Is she hurt? Broken? What's going on? Will they kill her? Is there anything I can do? Weeps! I mentally yelled at myself. Pull yourself together! I kept listening but all I could hear is the sound of Shadow Eels. S.B hates Shadow Eels... "Wakey wakey! Get up Weeper! I thought I'd be kind and let you see your friend since she is the one who dragged you into this mess" After he finished talking Reapers bursted into the room and dragged me off. Painfully may I add. I didn't bother with struggling. They through me in another room that looked no different than the one I was in before except S.B was in this one. The Reapers vanished. "S.B? Are you okay?" She turned and glares at me, black liquid dripping from her mouth. "Okay?! Does it look like I'm okay?! Where the hell have you been?!" She got up but nearly collapsed. "I've been being TORTURED while you're off doing whatever!" She went into a coughing fit which scared me more and her yelling terrified me. I spoke softly "I'm sorry... I didn't know where Haunted had you..." "You should be sorry! They keep trying to FIX ME! And you aren't doing anything to help me! Even though I've-" I got angry and yelled at her "Shut up!" Sure it wasn't much by my spikes were raised. She looked surprised that I yelled and she just dropped to her knees. "Weeps there's something wrong with me..." I walked to her and just hugged her. I felt like she needed it. She winced but hugged me back "How cute. What's next? You're gonna make out with here" That just seemed to be the funniest thing to him even though I was honestly disturbed by it. S.B growled and got up. She yelled "Why don't you show yourself?! Or are you scared I'll hurt ya?!" "Scared? You think I would be scared? Ha! You fool!" I grabbed S.B's hand and whimpered as I heard Reapers. "Don't try to stand up to me! I can easily kill you! Don't think I need you around!" Then three Shadow Eels came into the room and wrapped themselves around S.B's arms and started taking her away. I tried to help but I couldn't move which made Haunted laugh as if he was the one doing it. I closed my eyes and counted to five. When I opened my eyes I was in Emily's room. But there was no Emily. I walked out of her room and looked down the hall. She was on a couch, playing her phone. She saw me and smiled but my focus was on the male hooman who yelled at her, without knowing it I was glaring. I slowly walked to Emily and hopped on the couch. I felt better when I was around her but I still felt terrible about leaving S.B. I quickly looked at my tail as I felt something touch it. She was petting me as she played her phone. I couldn't help but to purr and close my eyes. She grabbed my hand and made me follow her as she went to her room and say on her bed. I felt safe in here and I crawled onto her bed and curled up. She continued to pet me which made me feel nice. "You just don't know when to stop" Haunted was on the headboard. " I don't you that if you kept acting like this then you'd be punished" "Haunted just leave" Emily actually spoke to him without seeming scared. "Leave? I just can't leave. Not until you come to the Shadow Rift" This seem to hit Emily hard. She went completely silent. I assumed this topic has been brought up before between them which honestly frightened me. Why would Haunted want Emily? She's just an innocent hooman.