O1

--

"Hey! HEY! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! THE FUCK MAN!"

"LET HIM GO! HE'S FUCKIN RIGHT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! LET HIM GO HE'S ALL I GOT!"

"Arrested for selling illegal substances, putting a guy in the hospital, smoking marijuana and violating probation. You call that nothing?"

He struggled against the police but still smiled at me.

"Don't worry. Daddy's gonna get out soon alright?"

"What the hell am I gonna do until then..?"

"Continue what I started. I love you so much. Come visit."

...
"FUCKING SHIT RIANA! WAKE THE HELL UP! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

"W-What? Huh?!"

Great, FUCKING great. Another nightmare. Exactly what I needed to look at before the first day of school.

"Hey hey, mommy says GET UP NOW." My younger sibling said, making me throw a pillow at her.

"Fuck off, I'm already up."

"OOOOOOOHHH." She yelled and ran out the room, then you could hear her tiny ass feet running down the stairs to snitch on me for cursing at her.

"Fucking idiot." I got up and packed everything I needed for school, some paper, pencils, drugs and other shit to sell.

I ran to the bathroom, which was locked, and cursed under my breath.

"HURRY THE HELL UP! I GOT SHIT TO DO!" I pounded on the door, shaking my head in the process.

I'm Riana, basically forced to live with my siblings and mom. Me and my mom don't get along, and my siblings drive me fucking crazy. I do what my dad told me to do before he was took away from me. My mom rarely lets me visit him, but besides that, I do what I want, go out when I want, and pay for my own shit.

"Yeah yeah." My sister came out the bathroom and waved her hand at me while she ran down the stairs.

I hurried and took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth while I was in there too. After getting out I got dressed in a 'back to school' type outfit and did my hair.

I used to only really dress nice for the first day and for the rest of the year I would look like complete and utter shit, but this year it's different.

I ran downstairs and into the dining room where everyone was happily fed and fucking refreshed but me.

"Where's mine?" I glared at my mom and she looked back into the kitchen.

"In there, uncooked. By the way, I don't like that outfit-"

"Yeah bye. Thanks for nothing." I rushed out the door, making sure to slam it. I was tired of it. I knew I could handle myself, but she won't even do the most simplest things for me. As I hurried my ass off to school, my phone went off.

New text message from: Unknown

'Unknown': Wassup bby grl 😘
'Me': Who the fuck this be?
'Unknown': Take a guess ight? 😉
'Me': Hm.. Someone who needs to learn how to fucking text instead of sounding like a hood rat? 😐
'Unknown': Damn you ain't hafta take it tht far😓. Guess who's fresh outta juvie?

I squinted at the text, and walked a bit faster. Juvie? I've had like 4 friends go into juvie. Then, everything finally came back to me. It was only one idiot friend that I gave my number to before they left for a whole year because he was going to make Juvie 'his bitch'.

'Me': Holy shit, Carl Gallagher? Is it really?
'Unknown': In the mf flesh bby grl. Did you miss me? 😈
'Me': You're gonna get your number blocked texting me like that, but rarely. 😴
'Unknown': Ight chill. Cant wait to see u. Its been a while, also u know u missed daddy 😉
'Me': Kys Carl. Ttyl.
'Unknown': Kys??

Read, 7:55 am.

"The Gallagher's, huh?" I shook my head with a grin, sticking my phone into my bag and continued on to school.

--
"Oh shit ma, is that you?"

I looked around, squinting at other people around me to see who this black boy wanna be was talking to. Not to mention he had a big black guy standing next to him.

"Do I know you?"

"Come on don't do me dirty like that." He approached me with the funniest walk, which I tried not to laugh my ass off about.

"Are you lost?"
He rolled his eyes and grinned at me. I looked at him weirdly and crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's Carl. Ion even look that different, just a new hair style that's all. Then there was you who I could recognized from afar." He nodded his head and walked around me.

"Goddamn that ass got fatter."

"Slow the fuck down, you sure you're Carl? Also, stop staring at my ass. Thanks." I backed up and grinned a bit.

"You really doin' me dirty right now."

I rolled my eyes, plucking him on his forehead. "Carl, I know its you fucktard. You... Changed a lot.."

"Yeah, I'm back and I'm better girl." He wrapped his arm around my waist, but I swiftly took it off.

"How about you call me my actual name from now on, and I'll start going along with this black boy act." I smiled and looked at the oddly large black guy.

"Ight, you got it ma. This is my homeboy Nick, I just met him recently."

"Nice to meet you Nick." I said to him, yet he just nodded with a slight grin. You could barely see it, but it was there.

"Aye Mr. Colleran!" Me and Carl yelled at the same time, then looked at each other weirdly.

"Yo, what's up you two?"

"The usual yeah?" I handed him my bag and a roll of money, and Carl did the same.

"Since you doin' it for her." He grinned and nodded at me.

"What're you doing bringing illegal shit into school Ri?"

"Making money. That's all you need to know." I started walking up to the school after he took my stuff in.

"Shit we're basically partners." Carl followed behind me along with Nick.

"Nah, that was a year ago. I work alone now! Bye bad boy!" Grabbing my bag from Mr. C, I ran off to my locker while smiling to myself.

'Im glad he's back. Kind of missed the fucking idiot.'

~

Hey hey hey. THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD OML SORRY. Im so close to finishing Shameless so I'm about to be highly shook smh. I don't want it to be over. I know there's an 8th season coming out but I like binge watching my shit.

Anyways!! Don't forget to vote & comment!! Thanks much, and ignore any grammar/spelling mistakes I made!

~ Agito