O4

Ayyyy guys!
I just did this a chapter ago holy shi-
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K+ REAAADDSSSS😩
I feel like I need to start putting more effort into this. I don't feel like I deserve this much oml.
Thank you so much ily ❤❤
-

"Why the fuck are you going there?"

"Look, will you take me or not?"

Carl pressed his lips together and sucked his teeth at me, then rolled his eyes. I don't see why it was such a big deal. I only asked him for a ride to the North Side and back.

"Oh, but if it was Dom that was asking you would've been up her ass, right? So what's the difference between me and her?" I was frustrated at this point, and all I wanted was to get Zach to leave me the hell alone.

"Damn straight. Also, I don't know.. you're you and she's.. goddaaaammmnnn."
Perfect timing. Dom had walked pass and waved at Carl, as he smirked and waved back. She had the nerve to glance at me and flash a slight grin.

"Afraid to admit it, but that actually hurt, thanks. Can you just take me please? I'm fucking begging Carl what else do you want?"

"You ain't beggin 'till you on ya knees babygirl."

"To hell with that, fuck you I'll find my own way." I started to walked away but he pulled me back.

"I was kiddin ight? I'll take you, damn don't get all pissed just because you aren't getting all of my attention anymore." He flicked my chin with a smile and I could've sworn my heart jumped straight out of my chest for 0.01 seconds.

"Don't think I'm gonna be there as a back up plan and a shoulder to cry on when Dom starts to fuck with your head. I'll come to your house after school."

"Cool. Also, you know you'll always be there for me so all I hear is bullshit coming from your mouth."

"Fuck off Gallagher!" I yelled to him before walking off to class.

I hate it when he's right.

After school I headed home and changed into a more suitable outfit that was fit for the North Side. It was simple and it was comfortable, just how I like my clothes. To be honest I just threw whatever on. I had no one to impress nor to entertain.

I don't know why Zach had decided around this exact time to text me

I don't know why Zach had decided around this exact time to text me. There was plenty of opportunities for him to before, so why now? Just when I thought I would be completely done with him.

I headed over to the Gallaghers' home, which was a block away from mine. Once I got there I greeted the ones who were present, which were Fiona and Liam.

"Hey, have you seen Carl?" I asked her after giving Liam a small kiss on his cheek and hugging her.

"Yeah, he's up in his room doing who knows what." She pointed and continued to do whatever she was doing with Liam's clothes as I headed upstairs.