O2.5

"Look at you two, showing up on time for central."

Oh no, not this bitch.

The thing was, I hated all of my petty, useless teachers, but I absolutely despised this one. She was the most uptight, smart-mouthed, whore of a teacher that held small personal conversations with her students and flirted with them.

"Damn, lookin good Ms. P." Carl nodded and crossed his arms over his chest, biting his bottom lip so hard that I thought it would start bleeding.

"Well thank you, but call me Ms. Pizzella please." She smiled at him.

"Yeah? You can call me shlong daddy if you want."

"OKAY I think that's enough." I linked my arm with his and walked away quickly.

She had sat down in her chair, glancing at me and Carl before sitting back in her chair and drifting off to whatever the fuck land she was at. I didn't even know Carl had central until one of my friends had brought it up at lunch, where Carl made his first failure move on Dom.

//Flashback

We were all sitting at one table together, which consisted of Carl, Nick, my friend Kelly and I. I wasn't really listening to their conversation but I heard bits and bits of it.

"So, did you take any dick in juvie, Carl?" Kelly asked him with a slight grin on her face.

"Nah nah, it wasn't nun' like that. I was tight with everyone there, you feel me? Niggas had my back." He explained while eating his lunch next to Nick.

"Okay, I barely understood what you just said but I'm gonna take that as a yes." Kelly giggled and started to hold an even smaller conversation with Nick, who answer her with 1 to 3 words.

"So.. Carl.. How exactly am I supposed to help you get with Dom?" I asked him and started drinking the small sprite I had with me.

"I dunno. Gas my head up and then tell her how I am in bed or some shit, isn't that what girls wanna hear?" He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged.  All I could do was roll my eyes.

"No girl wants to hear how good you are in bed, unless they're a thot or a hoe. Which actually.. She might be.." It was my time to shrug now.

"Stop tryna play my future wifey."

"How about you just be yourself, and don't call her anything else but her name yeah?"

"Yeah ight." Carl got up, and walked over to Dom.

"Have fun in central with Carl. I know how much you two love each other." Kelly smirked once again, which she does a lot often than not.

"Wait what? He has central? Can I not spend 2 seconds without Carl being up my ass?"

"I mean, he's not really up yours right now, but Dom's, definitely."

//End

"Hey, where's Nick at?"

Me and him had already took our seats, which I don't know why I decided to sit right next to him.

"He's outside waitin' for me girl-"

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit, pinching his cheek. He cringed as I got my satisfaction, then I had let go.

"The hell you do that-"

"Stop calling me 'girl'." I pointed my finger at him as a mother would do scolding her child, yet this was me, trying to convince this idiot not to call me something that isn't my name.

"Ight fine fine. I mean that is, if you let me uh," He didn't bother to finish his sentence, but instead had moved his attention to my tits.

"Hell. No." I crossed my arms over my chest again, squirming around just a bit, only because I felt as if he could see under my clothes for some reason.

"C'mon now.. Show me a lil' bit of love." He sucked his teeth, and slumped in his chair.

I rolled my eyes while scrolling through my gallery for a picture that would make him shut up.

It was filled with really old pictures me and him had took, along with pictures of me with my dad and the rest of the Gallagher's. I didn't even know I was smiling so hard at the memories until Carl snatched my phone out of my hands and grinned at me.

"Carl.. If you don't give me back my phone I swear to fucking-"

"Damn shawty you know how to take good ass pictures." He started scrolling through picture after picture as he got up and my short ass tried to get it back from him.

"Shhiiiiittt, this is my favorite one." I watched as he smirked and grinned, waving the phone with the picture still on it in my face.

" I watched as he smirked and grinned, waving the phone with the picture still on it in my face

It was taking me so much not to beat his ass at the moment. I didn't want to wake the hoe from her nap though.

"No face no blame, right?"

"Carl, if you don't shut the hell up and give me back my phone, I know something." I gritted my teeth together, but just little.

"Chill chill. Lemme jus' do a lil sum' sum' real slick like.. Andddd... Wait.."

(( Ghetto translation ; Let me just do something very quickly. . . ))

He squinted his eyes at the picture, making me confused to what it was.

"What?? What are you seeing? Carl! Give me my fucking phone!"

"Nah wait, I'm being serious. Who is this?" He turned around showed me the picture, and my smile instantly dropped.

It was someone I didn't want to see ever again.

"... Guess I forgot to delete that picture."

~

Hi hiii. This is kind of a cliff hanger I guess?? The next chapters will probably be getting a bit more serious maybe, depending how I feel like writing. Anywaaaayss tell me what you think of this chapter and the previous one!

Also tbh he seems a bit ooc to me kind of so I'm sorry af.

(Edit) ;; Btw I don't own Shameless or any of the pictures used in this book except for the cover edit I did. + SORRY IF YOU SEE THIS PUBLISHED TWICE MY WATTPAD WAS BEING A BITCH.

Don't forget to vote & comment ((;; ignore any grammar/ spelling mistakes, please. bye loves!

~ Agito