O2

Okay okay so imma just get right to the storryyy mhhhmm. I don't have really anything to say right now, but shout out to everyone who has been showing this story and my other one love so far! 💜 Also I already have 100 readsss😩

Also, if I don't say 'Author's Pov.' or '(Character's) Pov.', then it will always be in the main character's point of view (: Mkay, enjoy!

--

'Why the fuck do I have to sit through this torture?'

5th period, social studies, was one of the most boring classes I ever had, and the teacher that was teaching it wasn't making it any better.

It's been about 2 days since Carl made his so called 'white chocolate' ass out of juvie, and he's already been up to no good.

There was rumors about him around the school, but I know he's just trying to get his shit together. So far he approached a couple of girls, but mainly Domenique, who didn't really seem interested in him anyways.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates so I pulled it from my back pocket and put it on my desk.

Text message from; ''Shit Head."

I sighed and lowly groaned at the notification, wondering what Carl wanted now.

'Shit Head.'; Ditch ya next class and meet me by the west boys br ight?

I rolled my eyes and quickly glanced at the teacher and the students around me, to make sure they weren't watching me. To be honest I didn't give a fuck about getting into trouble for my phone, but people were so fucking nosy.

Guess who was right there over my shoulder though, Domenique. I've known Carl a bit longer than I've known her, but she wasn't really my friend... Just kind of an.. associate.

".. Sooo you gonna let me ditch with you right?" She blew a small bubble from her piece of gum and grinned at me.

"No, I'm not. I did not see your name in the text I just got."

My phone vibrated again and it was Carl once more.

'Shit Head.'; Oh nd bring dat pretty lil thang Dom w/ u too 😘

What. The actual. Fuck.

"Well, looks like I'm invited now. How ya friend know me? Is he cute?"

"The one you met the other day, Carl. Also, I wouldn't say he's cute."

( A/N ;; WHOLE TIME I WAS JUST THINKING YEAH DAMN STRAIGHT HE'S MORE THAN JUST CUTE. )

She looked up and then looked back at me, losing interest after I told her who it was.

"Oh him. Nevermind, I don't wanna skip." Shaking her head, she scooted back to her desk finally giving me the personal space I longed for.

"Chill. You act like he's the most uninteresting guy here." I snickered under my breath and closed my book.

Yeah, Carl could be a dick and all, but I wouldn't let someone like Dom try to play him or diss him.

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class Riana? There's a lot of chatter going on." My teacher said slowly and blandly, making me want to just skip this fucking class.