Chapter 20- The End? (Part 3)

Jordan's POV:

I open my eyes. I then get out of my bed and wander around my room. I recognise this room. I recognise the walls. But they are white. I walk out of my room to find a set of stairs. I walk down then into a loving room. This... This is my house. But why is it white?! As I enter the living room I see two figures.

"Afternoon Son. You've been asleep for while up there. Are you ok?" This bloke says who is sat on the couch.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I also look down and feel my stomach. There isn't a gaping wound there. In fact there is nothing there. I then look back up to also find a woman sat on the couch.

"Well you have not seen us all day. In fact you haven't seen us for 10 years!" The women then said.

"10 years! Hang on does this mean that you are... No it can't be!" I start questioning my judgement before the bloke states.

"Yes. We are your parents Jordan. We are your mum and dad!" The bloke said happily.

"Does that mean?" I then ask.

"Yes son. You are really dead. You practically sacrificed yourself for that girl. Becca is it?" Mum then said.

"How did you know about her?!" I then ask.

"We know everything that you have done. From killing Chinnock, taking charge of the Æ, Becoming fully dark, that's was bloody scary to this." Dad then explained.

"So Becca now has to live her life without me. She has to raise the kids herself?" I then continue to question.

"Yes. But we also know that you don't have two kids do you son?" Mum then asked.

"No I have three. Becca's pregnant with another! But... They will never... N-never have... The chance to... Know their father!" I broke down at the though of my kids never knowing who their father was. Mum and dad then rushed over and started to hug me.

"Oh don't cry." Mum stated.

"How can I not. For kids to not know their father is criminal! I can't protect them as I want to. And now I can't be there for when they grow up!" I cry back.

Dad then takes my hand with the marking on them.

"Uh... Dani. Take a look at this please." Dad said to mum.

"What is it dar.... Oh my god. Is that real?" Mum gasped in shock.

"What is it?" I ask in curiosity.

"Look at your hand." Dad stated.

I looked at my hand to see the Æ symbol as normal but my identity symbol isn't correct. UT has my assassin logo but it is inside the Demon logo which is Becca's! Almost as if it was protecting me.

"Son do you know what this means?" Mum asked me.

"That I'm still dead but I'm remembered?" I say back.

"No. It means that your still technically alive. You have given a part of your ego to Becca. She is keeping you alive. That's why your outfit isn't white. It is still black and red. The black from me and the red from your mother. But what you have to do has never been done. Only in legend has it been recorded." Dad explained.

"Well what do I have to do?!" I ask desperate to know.

"You have to split your ego. Enough so that both can live at the same time and also then they have to kiss their partners. Or do something together. Once that happened then both egos good and dark combine to form back to normal and then you may be able to live." Mum further explained.