Chapter 1- The Second New Beginning

Third Person POV:

All of the Egos returned to the office with their mission reports to hand back to Shadow. Neko Thief was the first to arrive and she had co firmed that she had killed Kith Lemon and that he was no longer going to be there to make stupid jokes that damage the comedy entertainment. Chara returned with the good news that Honey G had not only been voted out of the X Factor but she had also been eliminated so that no delusional people from a record label could hire her to destroy the music industry. The White Wolf returned and she had killed Justin Bieber successfully as let's be honest he really didn't stand a chance. Then Blizzard walked through the door with Nico Rosberg's Helmet.

"I thought you might have wanted something to remember him by. You know. Since he is now retired!"

Everything was looking good. So far.

Ghost's POV:

I got to Ebony's house and looked in her bedroom window. She was still awake. Time to have some fun I think. I tapped on the window and ducked out of sight. Ebony looked at the window and then went back to whatever she was doing. Oh yeah. How can I see her if I am out of sight? I'm using a mirror that she wouldn't take any care to notice. I then tap on the window again. And again. And again. Then again. She eventually got annoyed. Well dish what you can take. She dished annoying stuff. She gets to take annoying stuff. She eventually started swearing and that's when I thought maybe I should kill her now. Mainly being because the sound of her voice was becoming annoying. So I managed to sneak in through the window and then I snuck up behind her and scared her.

"What are you doing?" Ebony shouted.

"Well, I'm dishing what I can take. Are you? I don't think you are so therefore you need to die. Goodbye Ebony!" I say to her.

Her face dropped like a stone and that was amusing. I then grabbed all four of my knives and then she looked at them with even more confusion. I then take one in one hand and three in the other. I stabbed one into her leg and one into her arm. I then stuck one into some gaffatape and cut a piece off. I then stuck it on her mouth and said.

"Just shut up. For once just shut up!! You annoying turd!!!!"

I then grab the other two knives that remain and I aim them both at her heart. I put one in on the left side and one on the heart. I slowly dig them into her skin being as annoying as I can be. She starts to try and scream but that gaffatape works really well. I then finish her by stabbing both knives in and then removing them. What a kill that was. Time to leave. I need to get back and report to Shadow. I've been gone a while and I am guessing he might be getting a little worried.

Shadow's POV:

All the other Egos have reported and left for the night. But where is Ghost? I don't know if she is ok, whether someone has seen her or whether she has been taken from me!! A little worried is an understatement. I start to pace the floor in my office in an anxious wait and hoping that she returns safely. I don't know what I would do if she doesn't. I wouldn't have though it would take her this long to kill Ebony. She should be a really easy target. And with that I hear the door to my office open and I see Ghost walk in with a smile. I rush to her and hug her tight.

"Why the bloody hell did that take so long? I was worried sick about you!!" I say in a caring way.

"Oh come on. I had to have a little fun with her. You think I wasn't going to take the opportunity ti annoy her a little bit? She got well pissed off before I killed her. You should have seen the l-look on... Her ...... Face.........." She had fainted in my office for no reason.

I kneel down to her and check her to make sure that she was ok. Something wasn't right. She landed perfectly without a cut on her. A couple of bruises but. I need to get her to the doctor's. But we can't go like this. We need to change. I've been working on this for a while. I hold her tightly in my arms and look down. Hands together in front of me and her. I then close my eyes and concentrate hard. I picture me and her in our normal form. Then a cloud of gold smoke fills the room. A golden fire surrounds us. And we start to transform. This is typical because we have the gold bands around our arms that when we transform together we have golden fire and smoke. I keep my concentration high and focused. Then the smoke and fire disappears and we are returned to normal. Fuck me it actually worked. I managed to return us back to normal.