Chapter 7

I pace around in my room. How is Mother going to get us out of here? There's guards everywhere! I sigh and sit down on the bed. I stare up at the ceiling and wonder what Bucky and Ogie are up to. Ugh! I need to stop thinking about them and focus on the problem at hand. I hear a knock on the door followed by the door opening to reveal a guard.

"What is it now?" I ask, annoyed.

"You're training again," he responds.

   I sit up and look at him, "Training? I just came from training!"

   The guard shrugs, "It wasn't my call."

  I sigh and get out of bed and follow the guard back to the training room. This time, we don't go b y the prison cells. I look around as we walk, expecting people to jump out from pillars and try to kill me. Perhaps Loki has gotten bored of me and now wants me dead. I sure as heck hope not!

   We enter the training room and my mouth drops when I see my mother standing there. She has a shock collar around her throat and a shackle on her right foot that connects her to the wall. She smiles at me. I just stand there like a blind idiot as the guards shackle my foot and put a collar on my throat. The guard moves in front of me, blocking my look at Mother, and gives me a warning look. "There are guards in this room and guards that are stationed outside the room. So, don't try anything."

   I nod my head. Yeah sure. Whatever to make him leave. He moves and I stare at Mother. She walks towards me but doesn't hug me. She gets in a fighting stance. "We're here to brawl. First, we'll do hand to hand and then we'll add our powers into the mix. Understand?"

    I nod my head. I get in a fighting stance. I can't believe this. I'm fighting my mom! She rushes towards me and the fight begins. She goes high while I go low. She's fast, but I'm faster. She aims for my stomach but I move at the last second and swipe at her legs and bring up my knee into her stomach. I grab a handful of her hair and pound her head into my knee. My instincts and training kick in and I'm merciless.

   I attack her viciously, delivering each punch with the possibility of killing her. I turn into a cold killing machine. I become what Hydra turned me into. Kyra is thrown and locked into a chest and Soldier 259 takes her place.

   The guards come rushing over and have to pull me off Mother. I don't fight them. I let them carry me across the room and rush over to check if Mother is alright. It's like I'm watching a movie. A movie where a kickass actress looks exactly like me and is here for blood. I watch with cold eyes as Mother staggers to get up and wipes away blood from her nose. She smiles at me. "Good. You fight like your father."

  I freeze. Images of a red skinned man dance across my vision. The injections, the missions, the prisoners all come back. I take a step forward and crack my knuckles. She smiles at me like she meant to piss me off. I tilt my head to the size and calculate her next move. I get ready to attack when she fires a blast of her power at me. But I'm not ready when the blast hits my collar and my shackle, freeing me. In an instant, my mind calculates a new mission. Escape.

   The guards stare at me with pure shock and terror on their faces. I smile wickedly at them and attack. I'm as fast as lighting and attack with all the hatred that I've been caring around for all these decades. The hatred for being turned into a monster, for being used, for the suffering I injured, for my sister's death, and for Bucky. I slow down a little at the thought of Bucky. The feeling to escape becomes need. I HAVE to get to Bucky.

  Before I know it, the guards are all dead and Mother is standing in the middle of the room staring at me. I can't tell if there's shock or horror in her eyes. I look closer and notice it is neither, instead it's pride. She frees herself and walks towards me. "Let's go home."

   I smile at her and burst down the door with my power. She smiles right back at me and we race down the hallways, fighting guards at each and every corner. We fight like we are dancing, in rhythm.

************************

   Loki sits on his throne. The throne that he spent years wondering what it felt like to sit in it. Now that he has, he has to agree that it's actually not as comfy as what he imagined. He hates hiding in this retched disguise of his fake father. He just wishes that he can look like the normal. But no. Thor will then figure out how stupid he is for believing that Loki was dead and try to stop him.

   A guard races into the throne room. Loki looks down at him. "What is it?"

"The women, they have escaped and are attack the guards."

    Loki stands. "What?" he yells.

   The man starts shaking, "I'm sorry, they are too powerful."

"No one is as powerful as Lo-, as I! I'll deal with this!"

  Loki marches off his throne, with the scepter in hand and his cape behind him. He marches with authority and follows the sound of people fighting. How could they escape? They were chained! Thanos will be at Asgard's door in no time at all if he hear about this. How is he going to keep this all quite so word won't get to Thanos? Loki snarls, "I'll deal with that later. Now, I have to deal with a girl who has mommy issues."