Chapter 14: Was it Love?

[date. let's go out on a date. you see, i got two movie tickets. my friends already seen this movie, so i don't have any friends to go with me now. want to go with me? its animated movie]

[ummmm so... when?] 

[how does tomorrow sound?] 

[ummm hyung i don't know. we're kind of busy now]

[just one day. if you really can't make it, then tell me when you're free]

jimin thought about this for a while. yes, he's free before 8pm tomorrow, but he might have some things to do for preparation of their comeback. 

[umm... maybe i'll asks namjoon hyung first. then, i'll tell you afterwards, okay?]

[sounds like a plan. let me know when you're free okay? and please save my number]

jimin laughs again. he thinks jinyoung is cute. he ends calls with jinyoung afterwards. he was thinking whether he should asks namjoon or not. he's kind of hesitated to be honest. jimin packs his things and walks home. 

*******

it was 1 am in the morning when jimin reach home. most of the members are deep in sleep already. he was about to go to the bathroom to wash himself when he stopped in front of jungkook and namjoon's room. he saw the door was slightly opened and namjoon was sitting at his desk, working on something. he knock on the door letting namjoon know he was there. 

*knock knock*

"oh jimin ah, when did you came back?" namjoon turns his head when he saw jimin was standing at the door. 

"just now. i was about to wash myself up. hyung, why are you still awake?"

"i was working on the lyrics. i think i should make some changes. anyway, go get some rest. it's late already" 

"hyung.... i... i want to ask you... if i go out tomorrow morning will it be okay? i promise that i'll be home early." jimin was kind of scared that namjoon would scold him but he has to asks to know. 

"well of course, we don't have any schedule after all tomorrow."

jimin looks into namjoon's eyes in confusion. as far as he know, they have a dance practice tomorrow. 

"but hyung, what about the dance practice?" jimin titled his head in confusion.

"ahh i forgot to tell you haven't i? hoseok, suga and jin will be on air tomorrow night at SUKIRA. the schedule suddenly changed and there's nothing we could do about it. so basically, we had extra holiday tomorrow." namjoon grins as he know that he had more time to work on his lyrics tomorrow. 

"oh i see. so, i could go out tomorrow right?" jimin smiles at the thought of spending his day with jinyoung. the last time they went out together, he had so much fun. 

"of course. now wash yourself and go to sleep" namjoon shooed jimin out from his room as he need to work on his lyrics again. 

that night jimin text jinyoung telling that he's free for tomorrow. he sleeps with excitement thinking about tomorrow. 

************************

as always, jin would be the first to wake up. on his way to the bathroom, he saw jimin was getting ready. he was confused. he thought they were having a day off today. 

"jimin ah.. you look good, going somewhere?" 

jimin turns his head at the voice. he smiles at jin while blushing with jin's compliment.