Bonus Chapter

Jimin is practicing the new choreography of new album until late at night. it was 11.30pm and jimin is alone, practicing in bighit's studio. he pants reall hard, gasping for air after practicing no-stop. he glance at the clock and realized it's late. 

'tomorrow will be my birthday' he smiles at the thought. thinking that he wanted to spend the whole day with jungkook makes him smiles brightly. he packs up his stuff and went back to his house. 

once he step inside the house, he kind of expecting something like a surprise cheers from his members. 'the lights are off'. he smiles thinking maybe his members are really doing the surprise thing. but once as he step into the living room, he sees nothing, no sound, no cakes, no nothing. in fact, everyone is already asleep by now. he shrugs and walk to his bedroom. he spots jungkook lying on their bed, sleeping soundly. 

Jimin refresh himself and slid into the bed next to jungkook. he mouthed 'good night' and peck jungkook's lips before falls into a deep sleep. 

-

The next morning, Jimin wakes up smiling thinking that he's going to have a beautiful, wonderful date with jungkook. he skips while humming happily to the kitchen where everyone else already in. 

"Good morning!" jimin chirps happily, taking seat next to jungkook. 

others greets jimin good morning back and starts to do their stuff as usual. to say that jimin didn't feel sad because none of them wish him birthday is a lie. 

"Jungkookie..... why didn't you wish my birthday?" jimin pouts a bit. he thought maybe jungkook will apologize and wish his birthday. but all he got was a dumb stare from jungkook like he didn't even remember jimin's birthday. in fact, all of them stop and stare looking shock. 

"ummm.... is it today?" namjoon asks jimin back, eyes still widened. 

"wasn't it tomorrow.....? wait what's the date today?" taehyung looks at the calendar and released a loud gasp. 

"oh... oh god, jimin i'm sorry. we thought it's tomorrow. sorry" jin replied, looking all guilty. all of the members apologize to jimin and wish him a good birthday. he could see the guiltiness in their eyes. 

jimin smiles saying 'it's fine'. he can't blame them, maybe they just forgot because they're busy with comeback. jungkook looks like a dead whale, he couldn't say how much he's sorry for forgetting jimin's birthday. he keeps on saying sorry and kiss jimin's knuckles a few time. 

"It's fine. so, can we celebrate it today?" jimin asks in hope. 

jungkook froze. he wanted to say something but he couldn't let it out. jimin could see something's wrong with him, so he asks what's wrong. 

"i--i'm sorry baby, but i have a meeting today with the producers. i'm really really sorry baby! i thought your birthday is tomorrow! i'm really sorry!" jungkook looks guilty as hell. 

"no, it's fine. can we at least have dinner together outside?" jimin still hope that he can get some time alone with his boyfriend. 

"ummm, this meeting probably takes longer than usual. i might be coming home at midnight.... sorry" jungkook lowered down his head, can't seem to face jimin anymore. 

jimin quickly said it's fine, they can have dinner tomorrow. even though jungkook apologize repeatedly, jimin still feels a bit sad about it. 

-

".......... yes, i'll see you soon. yeah..." 

jimin walks towards his bedroom when he heard jungkook talking on his phone.