Chapter 2

Skylar P.O.V

Right now we, meaning Bixi and I, are at iHop waiting for May and Daf to get here. "So do you still think Daf is Nash's twin and Hayes' sister?" asked Bixi, "Yeah to be honest I still think and believe that she is their twin/sister, but idk" I told her. To be real with you I do think she is their sister because she has some traits of them, like her eyes and I know what you're probably thinking Anyone can have blue eyes like theirs, that doesn't make them their sister/brother. I know that but she just really looks like Nash and Hayes, and she acts like them in many ways, its just really complicated.

"Skylar, Skylar, SKYLAR" SLAP, something hit me in the back of the head, I turned to look at Bixi. "What was that for?" I asked her, "Well you spaced out and I was saying that May and Daf are already here" she said. "Oh okay" as soon as I said that the girls walked in and sat down with us, "Did you already order?" was the first thing out of Dafne's mouth. "Well hello to you too, and no we haven't we were waiting for you two but now you girls are here so we can order" I told her, "Okay, I want three chocolate chip pancakes with a double chocolate chip shake" she said.

We all ordered what we wanted, as soon as our food was served we started digging in, I guess you could say like pigs. We soon finished eating and left after paying the bill and leaving behind a little tip.

Dafne P.O.V

As we were leaving iHop I bumped into someone and I fell on my butt.

"I'm so sorry" said the person I bumped into while they helped me up, "It's okay" I said while looking up. "Wait I know you....you're Dafne/Matthew" we both said at the same time, "How do you know me?" I asked him. "Aren't you in that band called Ryth Mix who also makes YouTube videos?" he asked me, "Yeah I am, I didn't know you watched our videos" I told him. "Yeah we all do.....umm here lets exchange phone numbers that way we can hang out sometime" he told me as he got my phone and gave me his phone, I typed in my phone number and gave it back to him telling him to put whatever he wants as my contact. "Okay, well here you go....umm well I got to go see you around" he said, "Yeah see ya 'round, bye" i told him and waved bye as I walked away and he walked in to iHop.

"What the hell was that all about and was that Matthew Espinosa?" asked Sky, "Yeah we bumped into each other and exchanged phone numbers" I told her with a big smile on my face.

"OMG IS THAT RYTH MIX" we heard screaming and then we were bombarded with fans all around us. "Daf help me" said May, "Baby girl where are you?" I said while looking around for her, as soon as I found her I grabbed her hand and ran to my car. "Lets get out of here" she said, "Yeah lets do that" I said back while chuckling.

Hello fellow human beings reading my story, I hope you enjoyed this chapter like I did writing it. Well what do you think about the whole bumping into Matthew and exchanging phone numbers with him thing? That's it for this chapter BYE BYE and Love y'all <3.