Chapter 7

Daf's P.O.V

Yesterday was a very stressful day for me, I mean after finding out I'm a twin, have an older and younger brother. Let's not forget a baby sister, I think the only one that was surprised was me, all the girls just came up to me and screamed in my face "WE TOLD YOU SO." I swear those girls sometimes are just something else, I really appreciate that they were there for me though.

"Daf...bubbah, hello is anyone home?" I heard someone say.
"Huh....what...what's going babygirl?" I hadn't noticed that I was zoned out.
"Nothing much just letting you know that 5SOS wants to meet with us today!!" she told me all excited.
"That's great.....OMG THAT'S AMAZING.....but wait today is the day that I have to meet my mom, my dad, and my other siblings" I told her just realizing that today's the day.
"You'll make it to both of them, I know you can" she told me.
She's right I can do this, "All right lets do this" I told her going in to my bathroom to get ready.

Once I was done and ready to go I went down stairs and saw all the girls there and ready to go.
"Okie lets go, just make sure that one of you gives me directions or put it on the phone" I told them.
"Okie, here I got it.......oh and SHOTGUN!!" screamed May.

~~~~~~~45 minutes later~~~~~~

Finally we made it to our destination, and wow was this place really nice. I mean our place was nice but looking at their place was like something else.
"Okie so lets go and meet up with them, also we gotta make it fast if we all want to meet my real family" I told them walking into the elevator.
"Okie got it" they all said at the same time.
"Their flat is on the  7th floor by the way" May told me since I was the closest to the buttons on the elevator. As soon as I clicked it and the doors closed we all started singing and randomly dancing.
Soon our little concert session was over and the doors opened telling us that we were at the 7th floor already.
"Let's go" we all said in sync, we all started laughing after noticing what we did.

May's P.O.V

We all walked up to the guys flat and nocked. We heard a bunch of movement inside the flat, it all sounded like they were pushing each other to get to the door. After a while Ashton was the one opening the door and letting us in.
"Sorry about that we were trying to get everything organized" he told us while leading us into their living room. We saw the rest of the guys all on the floor play fighting for something.
"Guys the girls are here!!" Ash yelled to get their attention, which definitely worked. We all just stood there awkwardly watching them trying to gain their posture and balance.
"Hello and sorry about that, I'm Luke Hemmings" Luke said shaking all of our hands then walking back to his place. He kept on staring at me, actually all the guys were staring at one of us. Micheal at Daf, Ashton at Skylar, Calum at Bixi, and Luke well at me.
"We all know who you guys are I mean we are going on tour together so we have to know who you are" Bixi told them.
"Oh right...yeah sorry I kind of forgot about that" Luke said laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck. 'He's so cute and adorable, and he's also hot' wait what am I thinking. He probably already has a girlfriend and won't go for me.
"Well since we know each other's name lets do something, you girls hungry?" Ash asked us
"Yeah food would be nice right now since we haven't had breakfast. I guess it'll be brunch now though" Daf said, of course though me and her are always eating.
"Yeah that'd be great thanks" I told him
"Okay c'mon right this way" Calum said leading us to the kitchen and might I say it was clean.
"Well I want pancakes so I'm making that for me and anyone else who wants some"Micheal said pointing at himself than at us.
"I would LOVE ME some as well" Daf said looking all happy.
"US TOO!!" the rest of us screamed.