Chapter 1

Dafne's P.O.V

"HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEINGS. How are you today, well I'm doing good and very happy as you can tell. Today in the Ryth Mix house, since I'm the only one awake, I will be waking my other three mates up. Let's see what do we got here. Numbero Uno, we have whipped cream. Numbero Two, we have an air horn. Numbero Tres, we have ooohhhh it's funny string. So let's go wreck their rooms and have fun," I said to the camera as I walked first to Skylar's room. It was the farthest so I decided hers because if I do hers last it's going to be harder to get to my room. "Okay here we are lets do this," I said as I tip-toed to her bed, "Okay first we put whipped cream on her hand that way she can rub it in her face. Then we fill her room with funny string," I talked to the camera as I filled the room. "Okay there we go, now lets go to Bixi's room and wreck it.... Okay we're here now lets get to work," after a few minutes everything was finished and ready to go. "Okay lets see whipped cream on her hand, check, wrecked her room with funny string, check. Okay so everything is ready, now to May's room."
I walked to her room which was connected to mine, that's and advantage for me because that way I can easily run to my room. "Okay here we go" I whispered," whipped cream, ooohh there you go" I put the camera down in a nearby drawer. "Okay lets wreck her room in a different way" five minutes went by and I was finished, "okay all done, now lets go to the hallway and wake them up" I laughed at the end like a witch. I walked to the hallway and blew the air horn but not before I put earphones on, as soon as I did I ran to my room and hid from the girls. I still had the camera with me so I whispered "Shit I'm going to be in shit loads of 'trouble' but oh well" after a few minutes I got out of where I was hiding and went to see their faces. "Holy mama ahahahahahahahaha you guys look funny as hell hahahahahahahahaha" I couldn't stop laughing as I saw their faces.

"You are so gonna pay for this Daf I'm not even joking. Are you recording this?" said/asked a funny/mad looking Skylar. "If I am what its not like you haven't done the same to us so don't act all innocent Sky because we all know that you did the same to all of us so this is payback from me" I said with a serious look but laughed afterwards because I just couldn't stay serious. I left them to clean up and went to my room to edit the video, "Okay guys this is it for today I hope you liked the video stay tuned on all social medias for when the video uploads. PEACE OUT MWUAH" as I finished saying that May walked in. "So do you want to go somewhere for breakfast, I was thinking maybe we could go eat at iHop" said May. "Yeah baby girl let me just get changed and refreshed and I'll be downstairs" I told her, "Okay."

After taking a ten minutes shower I got out and got dressed in this 👇

I went downstairs after getting my things that I needed. "Ready baby girl?" I asked, " Yeah lets go." We went to my car and drove off to iHop, "Can we go to the mall afterwards I want to go shopping" said May, "Yeah sure I need to go to Hot Topic I haven't been there and I need to go" I told her. "Are the other girls at iHop already?" I asked her, "Yeah they said that you were taking forever," she told me. "Okie, well we're here so lets go cause I'm starving like shit" I told her and she laughed, "Okie lets go." With that said we went inside to meet with the other girls that were waiting for us.

Hey guys this is my first chapter to this story so if there's any mistakes tell me so I can change them. Also if you were reading my other story just know that there was personal issues with some of us and I decided to delete it. Well that's it, Hope you liked it and enjoyed it. BYE BYE LOVE Y'ALL 💘💋