Chapter 3

Okay so there's gonna be a bit of a plot twist. I'm gonna put Skylar and Dafne together as in dating before Daf dates someone else later on. (I'm actually bisexual so yeah-Dafne)

Matthew P.O.V

Damn that girl Dafne was beautiful and really hot. good thing I got her phone number I can't believe I finally got to meet her in real life, I always watch their videos in YouTube and really like their songs. I was lost in thought until a bunch of screaming snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked no one in particular and no one answered, "assholes" I whispered out. I looked outside and saw a bunch of fans surrounding the girls aka. Ryth Mix, I want to go help them but I know that if I go out there they will bombard me and we don't have any security guards with us right now.

After a little while longer I saw them leave, 'Thank god they're okay' I thought to myself, I turned around to see that the guys went to sit down and were waiting for me to go over there and sit with them. "What were you looking at Matt?" asked Cam, "Nothing just a bunch of fans that bombarded Ryth Mix" I told them. "Wait Ryth Mix was here and we didn't see them?" asked Johnson, "Well I bumped into Dafne and might I say she is more hot and beautiful than I thought, I also got her number that way we could text and hang out sometime" I told them while they all stared at me with jealous expressions. "Did you talk to the other girls?" Gilinsky asked me, "No I didn't actually, I just talked to Dafne" I told him, I decided to text her.

To DafyBabe💘: Hey
From DafyBabe💘: Hello
To DafyBabe💘: How are you? I saw that you got bombarded by fans.
From DafyBabe💘: I'm fine and yeah we did but thankfully none of us got hurt 😂.
To DafyBabe💘:  Okay that's good, well my food is here so I'll talk to you later ❤.
From DafyBabe💘: Okay and that's fine I have to go also my girlfriend and sister want me to go with them to the mall. Talk to you lates ❤.

I didn't know that she was dating someone, I'll ask her later about who she's dating but i have a feeling that she's either dating Mayela or Skylar. I ate my food and then walked outside to get some fresh air while I waited for the others to finish eating, maybe we could go to the mall and check if they are still there. I walked back inside to tell the guys but saw that they were already paying, "Hey we should go to the mall and see if the girls will be there" I told them. "Okay whatever" said Aaron, we left and went to the mall.

Dafne P.O.V

As I stopped texting with Matt I decided to get dressed and ready to got to the mall with Sky and May. "Babe can I come in?" asked Sky from the other side of the door, "Yeah babe come in" I told her as I was putting on my shorts. "Hey babe are you ready yet?" she asked walking closer to me, "No not yet hold up" I told her while I pecked her lips and went into the restroom to retouch my makeup, as soon as I was done I walked out and saw her outfit and might i say that she looked really good wearing my flannel.👇

"Checking me out babe" she said with a smirk one her face, "Whatever we both know you were checking me out also so don't act all innocent

"Checking me out babe" she said with a smirk one her face, "Whatever we both know you were checking me out also so don't act all innocent. Now come here" I told her as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me giving her a kiss. We were kissing/making-out until someone cleared their throat, we both looked at the door seeing a smirking May. "If you two are done eating each others faces we would like to leave" she said to both of us, "I see that Bixi decided to join us" I told her, "Yeah" she said. We walked downstairs to a waiting Bixi, "What took you all so long?" she asked us while me and Sky looked away while blushing and looking like tomatoes. "Well these two were sucking their faces off" May said looking at both of us then laughed, "Shut up baby girl we all know you wish to be sucking faces with Cameron Dallas" I told her and saw her blush like crazy. "Whatever I don't care who wants to suck faces with who I just want to go to the mall" Bixi said rolling her eyes at all of us, "You're just jealous that you can't kiss Taylor Caniff" we all told her laughing while she just gave us an annoyed look and whispering 'Whatever'.

"Okay enough chit-chat lets go" I said and ran outside with my penny board in my hands, soon the rest of the girls followed and caught up to me. Sky was the first to catch up to me and we started holding hands while skateboarding, we hear a click from behind us so we turned around to find both Bixi and May taking pictures of us. We just rolled our eyes and quickly kissed and hearing another click and then riding off towards the mall.

Okay so another chapter. Hope you liked and enjoyed it as much as I do writing it. So yeah both Skylar and Dafne are bisexual and are dating each other. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Will she bump into Matt again? Is Matt jealous? How do you think the other guys will react to them dating? Welp you'll figure it out in the next chapter so until next time see ya. BYE BYE, Love y'all <3.