Running into a Warewolf

(Tanner--------------->)

**************

It was really creepy. I got uncomfortable, and decided I wanted to go and wash my face a little. I reached into my purse what was hanging on the side of my chair, and pressed the "vibrate" button, to make it seem like I had a phone call.

"Drake... can I take this? I'll be back," I said with a fake sorry in my voice and in my facial expression. He nodded and I quickly walked across the carpeted floors and straight to the bathrooms. It was clean and empty. Just how I needed it. I walked up to a mirror. My face was shiny and sparkling, full of glitter and my hair was falling out a little bit. I tried to replace the bobby pins, to keep it up. I tried some of June's techniques, and I was successful in putting back the loose pieces, when I heard footsteps outside the bathroom. I thought it might have been Drake, checking on me, but they walked it. I turned to find my self suddenly against the walls, with a cold hand covering my mouth. I couldn't scream, because his hand was completely covering it. I struggled in his arms, but he was too strong. I hardly even moved his stone-cold arms. In the flash of a second, we were in the alley behind the restaurant. It was overcast and it was misting. My hands were shaking and I was ready to defend myself. The person put one arm on the wall and his other hand was still on my mouth. I looked at him. His skin was slightly glittering, like mine, but more like a diamond. There was something very familiar about it. His eyes were a strange golden yellow and his body was muscular and thick. His hair was a shaggy and blonde. It was the creepy guy staring at me inside the restaurant! What did he want with me?! Was he going to kill me? Kidnap me? Both? I was trembling violently and he slowly lifted his hand off my mouth. My heartbeat spen up. It was pounding on my chest I held my breath. I was gripping the sides of my puffy white dress fearfully. he put his arm on the other side of me.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I need to know..." He said gently. He bit his lip stressfully when a large growl game from the side. He turned and then he was gone in a second. I didn't even glance where he did. I pushed my heel against the red brick wall and rocketed myself forward into running. There was an entrance opening to the side walk. I turned left and I dashed. I couldn't stop. I had to run. I looked ahead. I was on the sidewalk, and then as car rushed by, it hit a dirty puddle on the curb. It just barely missed me. Inhale, exhale. You have to get away. Go hide! I thought. I turned left into another alley. I stopped and turned around, wiping my forehead that was producing sweat, to the opening of the alley. The whole space was concrete walls and the sliver-like opening I went through looked like a miracle. I backed up a little bit and felt a hot, furry body behind me. I felt the huffing of his breath on my hair and lifted my hand slowly to pet it to confirm it was real. I pivoted to look at it and I screamed. It was a giant, harry, golden brown wolf facing me. I turned back around to leave, but the man from earlier was on the other side. I was surrounded. I faced the alley walls, then put my back against the cool brick. I slumped downwards and hugged my knees, shaking. This wasn't happing. It couldn't be happening. I'm hallucinating, I thought. I closed my eyes and hit my head. I closed my eyes tight, holding back my tears of fright. This was a nightmare come alive.

"Great! What's you're DEAL?" an teenage voice said roughly. It sighed heavily, and I heard something hit hard against the floor.

"You scared her, I was trying to talk to her," another voice said. It was the guy with the yellow eyes.

" Yeah right. You brought her outside and your hand was covering her mouth! HOW do you think she's going to BREATHE !?" the rough voice said again.

"Look Tanner, I told you I can do this by myself. I knew if both of us showed up she would do this," the yellow-eyed man said. I heard footsteps coming my way. I opened my eyes, slowly to  see the teenaged boy kneeling beside me. He had chocolate brown eyes and his body was muscular. he wore a black t-shirt and camouflaged jeans.

"C'mon get up. We'll explain everything." he said.