Secerets Revealed

(Arace------------>)

***************************************

We stared at each other as I stiffened, tightening every muscle in my body and gritting my teeth. June stared at me with wide eyes and high eyebrows.  She looked to the side. I shook my head swiftly, also watching my blonde hair swish back and fourth out of the corner of my eyes. She was not going to open that window for some stranger. She went to turn when all of a sudden, the lights went out.

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!" We both screamed high-pitchy.

I hugged my shoulders tightly. I was really afraid of the dark, an June knew it. I heard the thumping of June's feet, blindly looking for the switch.

"Hold on May!" she said as I heard a loud thump.

"OUCH!" she yelled.

I smiled at her in the dark. Suddenly the light flashed back on. June was in mid-stride, two feet from the switch, with her mouth open in shock, staring at me with large eyes. Just when we thought thing couldn't get any weirder, our white closet door flies open, like a giant gust of wind went through. A woman was standing there, with her arms out stretched, wearing a  white silk dress that covered her whole body, including her arms and feet, with silver beads wrapped around her head and waist. She looked at my sister with a hard-core green-eyed glare, and to me before she stepped out of our closet, with a flip of her long waist-length brown hair. I gripped the covers of my bed in my sweating hands as she put her arms down. She looked toward the window, while putting one hand on her hip.

"Liam. Tanner. Get in here," She yelled softly.

My sister stared at me. Wait, so it was all real?! Our window behind June's bed was forced open as two guys from my so-called "dream" leaped through. Tanner put his hands up, crossed his arms uncomfortably.

"You know, you didn't have to make it so dramatic," he said roughly to the woman.

She didn't even pay any attention to him as she strode over to my bed and sat next to me, staring at me like an interrogator. She meant business. I stared at the wall in front of me, praying silently she would leave soon.

"Girl. Are you May Mayford?" she turns her head slowly to look at June. "And is this your twin sister, June?" 

All I could do at that moment was breathe in and out very slowly. I went to say something, but nothing but air came out of my tremulous lips.

"Arace, Please give them some space to breathe. It's a lot for humans to take in so suddenly," Liam said with a normal disposition.  

"How did you think they were going to react? We broke into their room!" Tanner said sharply.

June glanced at me and lipped "are these the guys you were telling me about?" I lipped back, "yeah" A small smile stretched out on her face. "they're pretty cute" I rolled my eyes and looked at Liam, who was glaring hard at the woman they called Arace, which said now. June sighed and laid herself across her bed.

"So guys. Why are you here?" she said calmly with now a permanent smile on her face.

Liam looked at her confused and Tanner arched an eyebrow. Arace stared at her, astonished.

"Well, ba, um..." Liam stammered, blown away by the rapid turn of June's mood from in shock to completely relaxed. Arace stared at him with a impatient look and looked to June.

"So much for space to breathe," Tanner muttered.

"We are here to collect you and take you to the counsel," she said fluently. I took another deep inhale.

"Wait! hold on! How did you get into our CLOSET?" I said to her franticly. She glanced quickly at Liam and Tanner, who both nodded at her.

"Well girl, I'm a witch. I carried along with me a potion to transform me into any one thing I touch for four hours." I glanced at the clock: 10:12 pm. So she transformed at 6:12? That was the time I left the bathroom to rejoin Drake! How could that happen?

"So you're telling me that you were May's dress all along?" June said angrily. Arace rolled he eyes.

"No. I changed after Liam and Tanner irrupted her date and got her white dress all muddy," She said as she looked at Liam and Tanner, who were still standing by the window, silently scolding them. I couldn't believe this. A Vampire, Werewolf, and a Witch were in our room telling us they have to collect us? WHAT FOR? WHAT DID WE DO WRONG? I pulled my blue PJ Hollister down farther I attempt to relieve some stress.

"Collect us? Are teenaged girls the new collectable fad for supernatural beings?" June said crossing her arms, wanting straight answers. Tanner smirked, escaping a small grunt from his lips, but then it faded, like he had something else on his mind. He then concisely turned his head and listened.

"Arace, their coming. they'll surround us in... three minutes," Liam said. 

Tanner gave him a you-stole-my-thunder glare, and then let it be. Wow, was that just an example of anger management skills? I read in a book once that Werewolves have a bad temper, so they try to control it so they don't get enraged by the little things.

"You both are supernatural too, but a whole new level of it" Arace said quickly.

"You both are Crealords." Liam said as he flashed forward to my bed and picked me up.

What were they doing?! Where were they taking us!? What are Crealorlds?! What are we running from? Tanner scooped up June in his fit arms. She crossed hers and gave him a dirty look, realizing this was not all fun and games anymore.

"PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled at him.

Arace pulled our window back up, crouching down with both feet on the sill. Wait... how was she going to get down? Our room was on the second level of the house with no roof. we backed up to a forest and it was a 12 foot drop down. She would die if she dropped!

"ARACE DON'T!" I yelled as she leaped off. Liam walked slowly up to the edge, holding me in front of him.

"Trust me," he said. And he tossed me out the window.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed until I was cushioned by a pair of arms.

Liam had caught me in mid-air and we landed on the ground safely. I looked up to see Tanner standing on the small black ledge of the window that out-stretched. He leaped forward onto a tree 20ft away, holding my fanatic sister in one arms. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. He put his hand over her mouth and she then realized she was alive. He put a finger up to his lips, saying shh to her. I  quickly scanned the area in search for Arace. I then glanced downward at a sleek, black Raven with flawless feathers and a pair of sharp, brown eyes.

"Arace, stay in your form. We're running," Liam said to her.

She replied with a caw-caw. Then, the worls went blurry as Liam dashed with me with his super-speed.