Search Party

Harry's POV:

Morgan was still lying in the shelter. I could tell she wasn't asleep. Soft sobs escaped from the opening of the shelter every now and then.

"I feel so bad for her Ni." I said

"Yea." He said quietly as he stared into the fire. "Its getting late we should head to bed." He got up and headed to the shelter. I followed behind him. Morgan was curled into the fetal postion and was shivering and crying.

"Come here Morgan you're shivering again." I said as I layed down next to her and pulled her into my chest. Niall layed on the other side and wrapped his arms around her. Morgan clung to my shirt and sobbed.

"I'm such a lousy friend. What if she is dead?" she cried.

"Morgan everything is going to be ok, we will look for Tori and the others tomorrow. But right now it is too cold and too dark to anything." Niall said soothingly. Morgan started to calm down and finally fell asleep. Her grip loosened on my shirt and I drifted off into dreamland.

-------The next morning--------

I woke up with a heavy weight on my chest. When i looked down Morgan's head was resting on my chest and she was hugging my waist. Niall was snoring away with his arms still wrapped around Morgan. Her eyes flickered open and she looked up at me.

"Morning." She said sleepily.

"Morning beautiful." I said. I tried to get up but Morgan wouldn't move.

"Harry stop I'm comfortable." She mumbled. I laughed and layed back down. All of a sudden something roared within the shelter. Morgan and I rolled over to look at Niall.

"what was that." Morgan laughed.

"What? I'm hungry." Niall said when he saw us looking at him.

"Well we should go and find something to eat." Morgan said as she got up and walked out of the shelter.

Morgan's POV:

I got up and walked out of the shelter. I was already cold. I looked out at the ocean.

"where are you Tori?" I whispered.

"What was that?" Niall asked as he and harry came out of the shelter.

"I..I..I said we should probably pack up what we need and start searching the island for anyone else." I lied.

"good idea." Harry said. We headed over to the shelter and gathered what was left of our cocoa nut supply. "Here we can carry them in this." Harry said as he pulled his shirt and wrapped the cocoa nuts in it and tied the sleeves around his back. "Well then, shall we be going?" I nodded and we headed off into the forest