Found

Morgan's POV:

I woke up on the ground the next morning, the fire had been reduced to embers, and I was cold. I must have fallen asleep in my bathing suit.

"Harry Niall wake up we have to get moving." I said, shaking the boys awake. They sat up and rubbed the sleep out of their eyes. We packed up what was left of our food and started walking into the forest. We walked for what seemed like forever until we stumbled upon another beach.

"Oh thank goodness!" I said as I fell on my hands and knees on the beach. We had been walking all day and the sun had already begun to set.

"Hey guys look! Over there!" Niall shouted as he ran across the beach. I looked up and saw him heading for what looked like a shelter. I got up and ran after him with Harry right on my heels. When we got closer we saw Liam, Louis, and Zayn come out of the shelter.

"GUYS!" Harry called as we ran faster. I started to get worried when I didn't see Tori. We finally got to the other side of the beach.

"Tori? Tori? Where is Tori?" I asked when I reached the shelter.

"We thought she was with you?" Liam said

"No. Oh God no!" I cried as I collapsed onto the sand.

"Morgan it's ok, she is ok, she has probably already been rescued and is home worried about you." Niall said to comfort me. He knelt down next to me and pulled me close. "Don't worry about her she is fine. We need to worry about getting off this island." 

"Thanks Niall" I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Well it is getting pretty dark we should head to bed." Liam said. We all nodded in agreement. Niall took my hand and led me to the shelter. Since it was built for two it was a bit cramped with six people but we were warm. I was pressed up against Niall's chest and Harry was behind me. I was literally in a guy sandwhich but I was comfortable. I quickly fell asleep.