Reality Hits Hard

Morgan's POV:

After a night of restless sleeping I woke up feeling as if I hadn't slept at all. I crawled out of the shelter and since none of the guys were up I decided to go for a swim and try to get some of the dirt off of me. So I stripped down to my bathing suit and dove into the ocean. I started  scrubbing my arms and instantly a cloud of dirt came off in the water. It was absolutely disgusting but it felt so good to be somewhat clean. I started to float on my back trying to relax. I was staring up at the clouds when I felt something bump into me in the water. Thinking it was a shark I started frantically screaming and hitting the water to try and get away. I swam back to the beach as fast as I could. The guys were all rushing out of the shelter by the time I dragged myself onto the beach.

"Oh my gosh." Was all that Niall said before I looked up and saw what had bumped into me. It was a body. It was definitely a girl, when I saw that she had brunette hair, the same as Tori's, I ran back into the water.

"TORI! TORI!" I screamed in terror. When I reached the body I saw that it wasn't Tori, it was a middle aged woman. I breathed a sigh of relief but also started crying because this woman had died. I swam back to shore and just sat on the beach crying. Reality had hit me...hard, this woman had died in the bombing and she probably had a family somewhere that never got to say goodbye before her life was ripped from her. I also realized that we were going to end up like her if we did not get out of here soon. Liam and Louis had swam out to the body and were bringing it ashore.

"We need to bury her so the animals won't get to her." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"We'll take care of it." Harry said, putting a hand on my shoulder for reassurance. I nodded and got up and walked a little in the forest. I had just gotten an idea.