〇Chapter 1〇

I actually made that myself... Go check out my Art Book, and don't forget to follow and vote! Thank you!
NOT EDITED
6th Janruary,2017

Tuesday, 20th December, 2016
I was smiling, looking at the familiar building. My landlord recently had kicked me out due to me being up all night speaking, but it doesn't really matter anymore, what matters is that I'm standing in front of my future home... Besides, I didn't even like my old appartment anyway.

I knocked on the door, just to be greeted with a hug from my brother.
"Phil! How much have you grown since I last saw you!?" Phil chuckled, "I've only grown 5 inches taller- No biggie!" I glared at him with a 'really' look on my face." What! Ugh, fine. Come in. It's cold out there."

I returned a giggle, aoon to be hearing a familiar voice, "Phil, who was at the door-- oh. Uh, hi." I shyly waved and before I could speak a word, Phil interupted me.
"Meet (Y/N)!" Dan's eyes widened, "Phil? Do you realized you're standing in front of a profess--" I glared at him and shook my head. "Uh, nevermind..." He mummbled. Phil has a questioned face, "Forget what Dan said..." I mummbled. Phil shot up and had a large grin pasted on his face, "I ship you two so much..." He mummbled.

"Wait...(Y/N)? How do you know my name?"Dan looked at me with a smile.

"I, uh...heard from Phil!" I glared at Phil to express him to follow along. "Yeah! I had to at least tell who I'm living with for years!" Dan replied with a plain, "Meh." Then he walked off to god knows where.

"Thanks for the save... Jesus on a boat, I could've been dead..." Phil sighed, "You should really tell Dan that you're a fan soon..." I thought for a moment, then changed the subject.

"Dan? Can you come here with your phone?" I called out, only to recive an "Okay!" from accross the appartment. He came running into the lounge, well not really running more of walking, leaped over the head-board of the sofa, and landed right. His eyes were glistening with excitement.

So uh, sorry this chapter was short! Like I said... Stress is taking over me, and I can't handle it...
By the way. I've actually hand-written this entire chapter before even actually typing this into the internet.

Well... I'll be updating next time! Cya soon!

Btw, if I feel kind, I might update more earlier if I feel like. Hue ;)
~ Aqua