〇 Chapter 3 〇

"Heh Heh Heh..." I mummbled, as I ran to the shower before anyone can and locked the door along with my clothes.

I showered, dried myself up then changed into my clothes. I smiled, Dan really needs to choose his words right, doesn't he?

"Where will I choose?" I sang, softly.

"Walking down to the shore..."

Diving head first

Down to the ocean floor

You got brown eyes

I paused to see Dan smiling up at me, as I said, "It's true that I do have brown eyes, y'know?" He raised an eyebrow.

Oh, uhm. Right there it was awkard. We stared into eachother's eyes, and we never broke the gaze until this someone broke it.

"What are you two doing?" I shook my head like a dog that just got soaked and shrugged., as I looked over to him looking at the Dan whose just frozen.

"Dan? Earth to Dan? Are you alive? Are you having an exsis-" my words were muffled by Phil covering my mouth. "He gets ino exsistential crisis whenever someone says that word."

Dan did the same reaction as me,  he rubbed his eyes, "Sorry, what happened?"

"Dan? Are you okay?"

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine. See?" He twirled around.

I giggled at the silly action he did, "You're cute..." Dan whispered.

"Wh-What?"

"That's cute! See that?" He gestured towards his laptop that had a llama on.

Phil smirked, "Are you sure this is what you said, to my sister?" He raised an eyebrow. I blushed, "Ph-Phil!"

I shoved him playfully, "Oh no she didn't!"

"Oh yes I did!" He chased after me, as I ran behind Dan, "Daniel! Save me... Please!"

Dan hugged me tight, like he was sacrifising his life in every dramatic movie ever exsisted. (That's so true though!)

Dan smiled, and kissed my forehead, "Anything for you, princess."

Phil was pratically jumping up and down like a child in a candy store.

I glared at him. "What! I can't handle my inner fanboy!" I raised an eyebrow with no expression. Making this face called, 'really?'.

"Gah, fine." I smiled, "Good."

I only the  realized that Dan was still holding on to me so tight.

"Well Daniel, meet up in your room, I'll be over there in a minute."

"Philip Michael Lester! We've got some talking to do!" I yelled.

"Whyyy!"Phil whined.

And oh boy, this is gonna be great.

--
Philip is such an angel bean. Sometimes you're going to have to bear these 'cliffhangers'.

By the way:

                                                                               The five types of writers block
Inspirationless : where you have the motivation but just can't think of anything good to write.

Motivation Deprived : you have the idea, but you just, don't really wanna.

Pooped :  Basically you have no ideas and don't reakly feel like writing anyway

Procastination : Where you are JUST TOO PUMED TO GET THIS THING DONE, MAN! But, there's the other thing... Your show is on, and you be like, "Eh, I'll do it tomorrow."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-
HA HA HA... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER, NOW I JUST THINK THIS BOOK IS JUST HORRIBLE.

//beeeeeeeep

HEY PHIL HAPPY BIRTHDAY-- -COUGH COUGH COUGH- -COUGH COUGH COUGH-
~ (Aqua)