Very Important Announcement You Have To Read ( No Updates)

Dear Readers,
One, sorry the title is long.
Two,I must say, hi. So on the the actual announcement.

First things first,(comment here if you know what's the reference 💜)
I need to say, I cannot update as much.
It's impossible to update when I'm moving out of Japan to an unknown place, which I have never been to called Europe.
I have to learn Dutch and I have exams too.
I have afterschool activities and a competition to held onto.
Stress being placed on my shoulders to update is hard, so I'm going to apologize in advance that my chapters are going to be extremely short.

When this book is on hold, I will edit.
So this is here:
Every after 10 chapters, I will hold the book and edit short chapters together. The next chapter would be a conclution of the first 10 which would be combined into how many chapters, I don't know.
And then You guys might have to read it again because I will edit it.
I will also tell you when it is updated so go follow me if you want to know when I will update. (Shameful self-promo lol)

And here, you will see the self-promo.
And also, remember the first announcement where I welcomed you, I uh, I keep editing it, and I'm like so sorry. (CCOUGH CCOUGHT SORRY NOT SORRY CCOUGH CCOUGH)
And also, I have been thinking of making an Art Book so please comment here on what you'd like me to draw! I will make both versions, digital and drawing.
Next, lemons/smut books I will have to keep that as a long term thing. Making two books and in presure isn't good.
So, I know, I know some may be like:
"OH. I HAVE LIKE A BILLION BOOKS AND YOU'RE JUST PLACING THINGS ON HOLD!" Well, I'm sorry? This girl right here is in university, AND already has a chance of getting a masters degree on Art, Law, English AND Music thank you very much. *SARCASM* WELL MAYBE YOU ALSO HOLD BOOKS OR YOU JUST FINISHED THEM.
CCOUGH CCOUGH got a little carried away, sorry...CCOUUUUUUGH
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Hi, I'm back again. Wifi connection died.

And i cried.
Anyways, Seriosuly though! I might make extremely short chapters, I might even end up posting this:
"Your POV"
And that's it! So uh, if those chapters pop up, welp, I'm sorry!

Oh and there goes the llama screaming for dinner.
Well, I gotta go before my Phone dies...
Buh Bah!