〇 Chapter 2 〇

"So, Phil... You know how much I like singing in the past long years? The way I always sing in my room?" He nods.

"You always sang in your room- sure you sing besutifully- but everyday! C'mon!"

I giggled, "Well, I'd like and love to tell you that I'm now a--" Dan interupted me.

"A professional singer!" He looked over at me and I nod.

He blasted one of my songs from my new album.

"Waait, hold on. So, let me get this straight..." He looked at Dan, "So this entire time, Dan was forcing me to listen to these... All because it was Y/N's!" I smiled.

"Oh... My... God!" Phil screamed picking me up, Phil being the six foot three point nine tall man he is, he basicly picked me off the ground.

He repeatively said, "I'm so proud of you!" Without a break.

Eventually, he set me down and I was relieved.

But, oh no my life is now done, it's now Dan's turn, he picked me up, swung me 'round amd embraced me in a hug.

I giggled when the thought came into my head.

"Where on earth am I going to sleep on or even at?"

Phil looked at me, then Dan, to me, then Dan.

"I'm fine with that." Phil smirked. I tilted my head sideways as Dan huffed, "Fine, she can sleep with me, but on one condition."

I looked at me, "You need to control Phil and his eating habbits of him stealing my cereal! It's unstoppable! And I basicly have to sometimes, well... Always endure no cereal for me to eat in the morning while watching Anime."

Dan pouted like a child. I giggled.

"I do have an idea... And you're going to love me for it..."

"Don't I already love you?" Dan mummbled, but I chose to ignore it as a friendly gesture and comment.

-----
BUT DEEP INSIDE WE ALL KNOW DAN REALLY DOES... HUEHUEHUE

Wait, uh... Shouldn't you be not reading this?

Oh wait, you should... Hue.

I'm updating this with my horrible 3G that is dying and I only can have a limit for 400 words because my 3G doesn't want to work with me... I'm sorry!

Anyways, sorry for the delays on updates. I've been busy lately...

Sorry!
~Aqua