The Crushes

Ian took a deep breath before he talked. He looked back at her. "Fine. I do like Amy okay? There, Happy? Make fun of me all you want. Blah, blah, blah." Ian whispered awkwardly. Natalie's eyes went wide. She laughed, and couldn't stop laughing.
"I cannot believe you like her! She is a book nerd!" Natalie announced too loudly. Ian looked at Amy and Dan. They were staring back at them. Dan, who is 11, and Amy, who is 14.
"You are not doing what is part of the deal." He said through clenched teeth. Natalie's laugh tapered off. She wiped her eyes from the continuous laugh.
"Oh, dear brother. That, was enjoyable," Natalie said, still wiping tears from her eyes.
"Now tell me your feelings for the dweeb." Ian said. He smirked at her. Natalie grew more serious. She turned red. Natalie totally lost it.
"He is not a dweeb!" Natalie spat. There, she looked at Amy and Dan. He was standing on one foot practicing his "Kung Fu." He lost his balance and fell on his bottom
"Yow!" Dan shrieked. He rolled onto his stomach and groaned.
"Ian? Natalie? Are you guys there?" Amy asked. She ran behind the trees, leaving Dan as he is. "Hey! What about me?" Dan asked. Natalie giggled. When Amy came, she had a big conversation about Ian and Natalie stalking them. She looked back at Dan. He was still groaning.
She sneaked out of the trees where Amy and Ian were talking out of. She ran to help Dan get up.
"Dan, take my hand." Natalie said. She reached to grab Dan's hand. Dan grabbed her hand, but removed it a second he touched her.
"Why are you helping me?" He asked. Dan sat up but winced as his bottom wouldn't support him. Natalie blushed.
"Dan, I have to tell you a secret," Natalie whispered. She looked back at Ian and Amy. They were still arguing. "Follow me." Natalie grabbed his hand without any questions. She ran with Dan close behind, still holding his hand. They ran to a beautiful lake. Somewhere private, where they could talk in peace.
---------------------------
More words! I need more words! Why does my feet smell like noodles. What do you think would happen next? Btw, none of this belongs to me except the storyline, the writing, and.... Nope never mind that's all. Bye guys!

Sorry I died. I just came back from the dead. Just like Natalie.
R.I.P Natalie. You will forever live in our Dan x Natalie Fanfics.