Catching Up

AJ..I. Shh. he said putting his fingers on my lips. I'm sorry I did that. he said sighing and getting off the bed and walking away. God, that man is gonna be the death of me...I thought and got out my phone and dialed Jessie's number. What's up dude? Jessie replied answering. HaHaHa, very funny big bro. I said laying on the bed. Oh, what's up baby sister? Nothing, surprised you actually answered. You been distant ever since I made the decision to go to the WWE. I said. Eh, I got over it. Can't hold a grudge forever you know. Yeah, that's true. How's Robbie? I asked regretting it. He's good, he's been dating Brooke for awhile. Oh really? I said getting choked up. Yeah, they seem to have really hit it off. Jessie replied. Oh, while I'm happy he's happy and that he's moved on. I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. Yeah, so who's my baby sis hanging with these days. Well, I been traveling with Cody of course, but he's been busy with his wife Brandi so I been hanging with John Cena and The Miz mostly. Oh fun. he said laughing. They're actually not that bad, just gotta get to know em big bro. Remember, you and Daniel (Austin Aries) didn't get along now you two are like bros. Eh, that's true. he said. Anyway, you dating anyone right now? No. I replied. Trying my best to stay away from relationships and focus more on work. I said. Good, my baby sister shouldn't be dating anyway. he said laughing. Same old Jessie. I said laughing. Heck yeah dude. I laughed. Anyway, it's late here bro so I'll call you later. If you see Robbie, tell him I'm happy for him and that I love him. Will do sis. Ttyl. Love you. Love you too big bro. I said hanging up the phone and going to bed.