My Hometown

The next morning I woke up to my favorite guy in the world (next to Jessie) and my favorite dog in the world. Come on Arizona. I got out of bed and walked out to the backyard. I smiled at the view of the city. It's good to be home. I said smiling as Arizona came and sat next to me. I smiled and patted her head. I put her leash on her and walked out the gate.  I walked down the street and looked at my old hometown. I walked down the street to my favorite shop in the world. I smiled when I stopped in front of it. I tied Arizona to the pole and walked inside. I walked up to the counter and looked at my manager. I looked at the menu. Can I get some Vitargo and a hello from my favorite manager. He looked at me. Jamaica! he said walking over and hugging me. I hugged him back. What the hell are you doing in Rudd again? I smiled. Had to come back where it all started. And it definitely started here. I said smiling looking around the store. It hasn't changed a bit. But no seriously Robert, I need some Vitargo. I said putting on my serious face. Okay Okay. he said lifting up his arms. I laughed as we walked to the back of the store. He handed me a tub of Vitargo. Thank You Mr. Robert. I said pulling out a 20 and handing it to him. Well don't be a stranger alright? he asked hugging me. Would never think of it. I said smiling and hugging him back. I grabbed my bag and walked out to Arizona. I untied her leash from the pole and started walking with her.  I stopped at Brandon's house and looked at it. I just shivered and started walking back to the direction of my house. I walked threw the gate and walked into the house with Arizona. I let her off her leash and she ran upstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Jessie awake. Morning sleeping beauty. Morning. he said looking at me. Where you coming from? he asked. Just looking around my hometown, hasn't really changed. Yeah it really hasn't. he said looking out the window. Oh by the way. I said putting the bag on the counter. I got ya something. I said with a smirk. He looked at me weird and opened the bag. VITARGO! he screamed jumping up and down. I laughed so hard. J...Jess...Ssstt...Stop. I said threw laughs. He stopped and laughed at me. So, what did you and Mike talk about while Jade and I were gone last night? I asked looking at him. Basically just us learning more about each other and some other stuff. Jessie said mumbling. Oh okay. I said smiling as Mike walked downstairs. Morning bed head. I said looking at his hair. Morning bad makeup. he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. So, what are we doing today boys? I asked looking at them. Well. Jessie said. We could go check out our old wrestling school. Yes! I said smiling. That sound okay Mike? I asked looking at him. Yeah, that's fine sweetie. Okay, that's what were doing. I said smiling at Jessie. Alright, I'm gonna hit the shower. You two behave yourself. he said looking at us. We just rolled our eyes and laughed as Jessie raced up the stairs.