Ride To The Hotel

~2 Hours Later~ I hopped off the jet holding TJ and walked into the airport. I was greeted by the three best friends in the world. I was pulled into a big bear hug. Guys...We...Can't...Breathe. I said referring to TJ and I. They pulled back and John and Mike looked at me. Who's that? they both asked looking at TJ. This is my son TJ. I said kissing his forehead. You have a son? Mike said looking at me hurt and John look like he was gonna lose it. Yeah. I said looking at Mike and he just nodded. So, why didn't you tell your 'father' you have a child? John said looking at me. Cause, I know how you guys would react. Cody is the only one who knew. Cody! they both yelled slapping him. Ow! he yelled. What?! You knew she had a kid?! John screamed in his face. Well duh, I'm her best friend. he said with a smirk. The guys just glared at him. First off, all of you boys are my best friends. Second, be good friends and carry my bags. I said handing each of them a bag and walking out to John's rental car. They put my stuff in the back as I settled TJ into his car seat. I got in next to him as Cody and John got into the front leaving me with Mike in the back. Oh great..I thought. I was looking out the window when I felt something moving beside me. I looked down slowly and saw Mike's hand moving closer to mine. I pulled away and put it on my lap. I could see him sigh. I felt bad. Mike was such a great guy, he's been my best friend for years. He deserves a great girl. Trust me, I wasn't with AJ I would snatch him up fast. I looked out the window and kept my hand on my leg for the rest of the ride.